BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Danielle V.
I thought they were a good idea. Small and convenient. The only dislike I had was that I’m not used to warm cream cheese so that was different for me. My three daughters loved them so i will be purchasing them more for them. I got the everything ones and also the plain
Jourdan P.
Slidell, LA
I loved this product! It had just the right amount of filling! Regardless of whether you cooked it in the microwave or oven it still tasted amazing. The five cheese filling was just delicious! I would recommend this product to anyone. Can’t wait to try more
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I was NOT impressed with these new snacks, and neither were my children! We had the everything bagel and the mac and cheese. Honestly there was more bread than filling...and there was absolutely NO FLAVOR!!! I will not purchase this product again.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I got two coupons for these in a vox box at first I couldn't find them. I live in a very small town but I waited a couple weeks an Walmart had them but they would not take the coupons so I just bought them an me and my family well we luv them
Brina H.
I only gave it 3 stars because so couldn’t find a store within 100 miles of me that sold them. They looked great in all the pictures and reviews, so I wish they would expand their market, because I was really looking forward to trying these.
Heather J.
Charlotte, NC
LOVED this product. In fact, we have bought them several times since trying them with our Influenster coupon. These bake from frozen so well. Don’t taste like a frozen appetizer at all, more like something you would get at a restaurant!
Desiree S.
Venus, TX
Quick and easy. My kids loved it as a snack. I bought mine at Walmart. Very easy to find. The cream cheeses wasn’t to sweet like I thought it would be. They were a little pricy for not being so many in the box. Yes I would recommend them.
Alexandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
They were tasty but I do not usually enjoy this kind of food! I would say it is average compared to other products similar. And healthy wouldn’t be my choice descriptive word of the product. Wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase again!
Erin M.
Sayre, PA
Delicious! We had our sweet cream cheese bites with a bit of maple syrup and ohmygoodness was it yummy. Cole's Middles French toast sweet cream cheese filled bites were the perfect size to enjoy as a snack with my little one.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
These are so good! Glad I got the coupons to try these out for free! I got the Mac n Cheese kind and they were great! Tasted like a roll with Mac n Cheese in the middle of it! I'll definitely buy them again and I definitely recommend them!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart