BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Erica S.
Hixson, TN
Yum yum yum! Let start with bake these don’t microwave them (you can’t tell kids anything!). I will say the filling was a smidge bland but overall great taste. I would definitely these again! They were a hit with the whole family.
Lyndsay S.
Unfortunately, I did not like the 2 products I tried. One was the cream cheese filled bagel bits and the other was cheddar filled pretzel bites. I felt like neither cooked well, even in the oven and for longer than box said. The cream cheese wouldn't warm up right and was really clumpy. Definitely not a good texture.
April C.
They were what I expected them to be, round balls of dough with barely any filling, my kids didn't even like them and I don't have picky kids. If you are looking balls of disappointment you will find them with coles middles.
member-d182e
These things are my biggest vice. The beer cheese aren't the healthiest, but add on a ranch dip with a hot sauce mixed in, and its the best thing ever. I'd rather have this than anything from any restaurant.

Try them, you will not be disappointed. Oh, also, you have to cook them properly - high heat, like 500 degrees - just like a pizza ( always cook it @ 500 degrees.....but you have to watch it really closely).
Reyna S.
We tried the bagel with cream cheese and garlic bread with cheese filling, I have to say it was pretty good. It's a great after school snack or a quick breakfast. You can put them in the oven or toaster oven frozen for about 10 to 15 minutes and they are ready to devour. I will definitely buy again.
Natalie K.
These are great for a snack, quick bite or to serve as an app! I tried the 5 cheese and beer cheese. Both had a great ratio of dough to cheese. Easy to eat in one or two bites. Definitely recommend these and looking forward to trying the other kinds.
Cristina V.
Midland, TX
My kiddo loved these! He always likes to have a snack after school and these were quick and easy. They were easy to find in my local grocery store too.  I probably won't buy them all the time because they aren't the healthiest snack option, but for once in a while I think they are great!
Kelly B.
Morristown, TN
We as a family really enjoyed Coles Middles.  They are available at my local Walmart and come in different flavors.  I do suggest cooking them in the oven vs using the microwave.  You can eat them from the microwave in a pinch but I believe the flavor is better from the oven.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I got to try these thanks too Influenster and they tasted amazing my family loved them they are perfect for the whole family I got them from walmart and they are extremely affordable I would highly recommend
Tammy W.
Cocoa, FL
I recently tried Cole's Middles snacks and I'm so glad I did. I tried the Mac and cheese kind and it's a big hit with my kids. With the crispy outside and the nice, warm cheesy inside its sure to please. This will definitely be a regular item for us to have on hand. #Harvestvoxbox #ColesTastyMiddles #Influenster #TASTYMIDDLES @TastyMiddles
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart