BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Marlie S.
I do not often buy frozen products, but Cole's Middles pretzel bites are great for a quick snack! They are great tasting--not too salty, and they do not get soggy like other frozen pretzels.  They were certainly a hit on football Sunday, and even my two year old enjoyed them (bread and cheese? obviously!).
Kate V.
Ewing, NJ
The Cole's Middles were VERY hard for me to find! I really wanted to try the Everything ones - like an everything bagel (my favorite!) but they could not be found anywhere so I was stuck with boring old bread and cheese! They were OK - not my favorite, a little plain but I'd definitely try other flavors!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Unfortunately I couldn’t find these in store when I had a #harvestvoxbox coupon, but I found them recently at my local Ralph’s. I bought the cheese filled pretzel flavor. They are really good. How could a soft pretzel filled with cheese not be?!?!

I found them to be too salty with the salt crystals on top because the cheese filling is pretty salty, but next time I would just leave the salt off. There’s also a delicate balance of getting the cheese hot enough, yet not too hot that it runs out. I would keep a close eye on them for the last few minutes. And then be careful to let them sit a minute or two. The cheese is molten. You want it hot and melts, but you also don’t want to burn your mouth.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
My family and I loved these Coles Middles 5 cheese snacks. They're so simple to make just put on a baking pan and bake in the oven. The bread is soft and taste good then with the cheese makes it awesome! It's great I found a new snack for my son to enjoy since he's kind of a picky eater. The first one he grabbed he pulled it open and the cheese oozed out, his eyes looked so happy! I received  a coupon to receive a free sample to try.
Rachel H.
Scranton, PA
We got two different kinds-the bagels with cream cheese which had a tasty cinnamon filling making for a quick and enjoyable breakfast-school mornings especially! Highly recommend! Also, got the pretzels and beer cheese and what a delicious snack! The box was empty in 2 Days with our family of 5.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
They are okay. Wish there was more filling inside the middle. My favorite flavor is the bagel and cream cheese. I was not a fan of the macaroni and cheese bread flavor. I don’t like the taste of bread and Mac and cheese together.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
Cole's Middles are fabulous.  They are the perfect size---not too small or too large. They are filled will with various fillings ranging frommac & cheese to sweetened cream cheese. The outsides also vary from white bread  to bagel to pretzel. They are hot and very saisfying.In the past I was ordering similar items online and paying a small fortune for them. I am so grateful for Influenster sending me coupons to try these little gems. I had no idea they existed before. Since using the coupons I have bought Cole's Middles on each grocery run.  I amaddicted to them.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I was supplied these treats to test through Influenster. I received a coupon that I redeemed at my local supermarket. They were available in the freeze section near the frozen breads.

They were easy to prepare, just placed in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, though I would have left them in longer as they were a little too soft in the middle.

Remind me of a cross between a bread roll and a bagel. My favorite were the cheesy ones., They were crispy on the outside, just a little soggy on the inside. However all the others included did have a good taste, just needed a little longer in the oven
Michelle G.
Fredonia, NY
I love these. Received them free in an Influenster Vox Box. Easy to make and delicious. Very filling. I loved the varieties available, but I think our favorites had the macaroni and cheese filling. Would totally buy again.
Kelis W.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
I have 4 children different ages 6,6,3 and 1. They all kind of have different taste, so for my 3 YR OLD daughter and oldest son who's 7 they loved it. My 6 yr old who's my picky eater didn't care for the fillings inside neither did my 1 yr old. This product is either a hit or a miss.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart