BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I never heard of this brand before trying it. I don’t think there are alternatives to compare it with. The ones I bought were bagels filled with cream cheese. Let me tell you, there was 1/8 teaspoon of cream cheese inside the 2 inches size bagel. They are like for little kids. They taste good. They are easy to make. I liked them as a snack. I was the only one in my household to try them. Be careful when microwaving them. If you do it too long, the cream cheese burns. I received a coupon for a free box of these.
Korin C.
Tega Cay, SC
The kids loved them! It took a minute to get them to try, but now they keep asking for them. And I feel good giving them as an after school snack! I am going to give them as a snack after my child’s baseball game when I am snack Mom!
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I've always loved cole's garlic bread so when i received a coupon to try their new product "middles" complimentary , i was super excited! I am no disappointed. I was impressed with the taste and quality of this product. They are microwavable which is very convenient. I choose to try the pretzel with cheese middle as pretzel and cheese is my FAVORITE snack! It was very good , the cheese tasted quite real which for me is important , nothing worse than fake tasting cheese :P . I recommend this product to anyone looking for a quick and easy and did i mention YUMMY snack!
Amanda J.
Charlottesvle, VA
Maybe I cooked them wrong. Maybe I didn’t.. my daughter loved them but she would know if something needed salt. Not an insult. Sometimes that rings true sometimes it doesn’t. She is two. It’s nice for the morning when your just starting. I did get the regular cream cheese. I didn’t think the others would face well with my family. Would I repurchase not unless they changed the way you cooked them ( like the pizza rolls come in a convention sleeve. ) I think it may help. Also if they changed the way they taste with more flavorful bagel. Too me it was bland
Melanie W.
Washington, PA
Kid approved!!! Awesome quick snack anytime! Available at WalMart. Amazing flavor and texture. Not soggy in the middle. So cheesy and good!!!Cole's Middles
Hilliary W.
Big rock , TN
My kids loved them and they were super affordable. My local Publix usually has them on sale for 2/$5, making them a staple in our house. Our favorites are any of the pretzel versions. My oldest loves the macaroni filled middles! Definitely a must try.
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX
I was super excited about trying Cole's Middles. I immediately grabbed the Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese. Unfortunately, I was dissatisfied. I found that they were very doughy. The ratio of bread to cream cheese was not very good. In fact, several of my pieces I had to question if they had any cream cheese in them at all. The ones that did have cream cheese in them had an awful garlic taste. I love garlic but this was a garlic overload. I am hoping to try another flavor. Hoping I will not be let down next time.
Tabby P.
I tried the mac n cheese filled and the cheese filled bread middles. I enjoyed the cheese filling much more than the mac n cheese. The bread on both varieties was delicious, soft, and fluffy. The cheese filled had the perfect amount of fulling. The mac and cheese filled ones tasted a little dry to me. I think if they had a better cheese to pasta ratio, I would have enjoyed them more. Also, I'd like to note that I heated both flavors in the oven, I did not try the microwave instructions.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Let me preface this by saying I did receive a coupon to buy these free as part of a VoxBox program.  That being said they are AMAZING.  I heated them in the oven, per the instructions, and they came out salty, hot, gooey and delicious.  I bought two boxes of the beer cheese flavor and I'll most certainly be buying more boxes in the future.  They will be a staple snack item in our house and they're a perfect snack to put out during football games!
Caila G.
I tried the 5 cheese bread one and it was okay. The bread had a nice buttery garlic flavor which surprised me but the cheese tasted like processed cheese. They were okay and I did like them but I wouldn’t buy again. In the end it was basically just bread and cheese and there wasn’t much special about it. I would however be interested in trying some of the other flavors they offer.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart