BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
laray S.
Boston, MA
I actually didn't try yet if the coupon is still good when I go grocery shopping this month I will buy some and do a review as well they look really really good.
Bee D.
Central point , OR
Super yummy and buttery with creamy cheesy middles.

Way good! Cole's Middles

I make them in the oven as gen microwave goes not do them justice ! But my kids love them too!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
These are really good. I like the beer cheese stuffed pretzels. They are easy to cook. They are in your freezer section at Walmart. I would recommend this product
Cayla S.
Jacksonville , FL
I couldn’t find these in any stores near me, so I was unable to try them:( im giving two stars simply because they’re hard to find. Hoping I’ll be able to try them in the future !
Stephanie C.
Midway Park, NC
I can’t express enough how good these are! Super easy to make and always taste great! My two boys also loved these! My only complaint is it was hard to find a bigger selection of the flavors at my local store
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Definitely not something I would recommend! My kids liked them but I thought they were disgusting! Maybe it was only the two kinds I tried but I wouldn't buy again!
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are a fun snack! Coles middles are easy to make and a total crowd pleaser. My whole family loved the taste and I wish we had them in all the supermarkets around Pittsburgh!
Malisha M.
Kids liked them but they weren’t crazy about them. Kinda in the neutral zone. They were also hard to find. The quality was decent. I probably wouldn’t buy this on my own. But for those that will it needs to be more available.
Vanessa N.
Silver Grove, KY
Delicious and filling. I opted for the French Toast and Pretzel varieties. My kids really liked them too and they were easy snacks. quick to cook and clean up was nothing. I'll definitely be keeping these stocked in the deep freezer! Well that is if the kids let them get past the grocery bag.
jennifer d.
Candler, NC
Even though they are considered a processed food, the ingredient list isn’t that bad. They cooked great I’m the oven, and my kids liked them for a afterschool snack.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart