BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Tiffany M.
Denver, CO
It was very hard to find these cheese bread sticks at my local king Soopers. They we're very good wish they had more cheese to them, and they didn't get as golden brown as I'd like them to get
Chelsea B.
Grand Rapids , MI
They were very yummy! The whole family enjoyed them. They were super easy to make. I’m not sure it’s the healthiest snack we’ve ever had, but a good comfort food snack!
Deborah G.
An excellent snack for after school, Cole's Middles are delicious! Just like the package says, good from the microwave, great from the oven. We particularly enjoy the Mac and cheese variety.
Erin M.
Vicksburg , MS
My kids liked them but I was not too crazy about them for me. I tried cooking them in the oven and in the microwave and the oven is definitely the way to go! This is a pretty good kid snack.
Ashley H.
Indianapolis , IN
I only cared for the pretzel ones. Another box I had gotten we’re the bagels and they were so gross. The cream cheese was bland and the bread was more like sour dough.
Racquel C.
I got this as complimentary samples it was ok. If you leave it out too long it get hard. Not only that the vip coupon did not work at Walmart so I had to purchase it..
Tracy F.
Mesa, AZ
They were good but my kids didn’t really seem excited about them past their initial excitement. I don’t think we will be purchasing them again. I enjoyed them myself.
Sandra C.
Hampshire, IL
These were just okay. I would possibly buy them if they were on a GREAT sale, but I don't personally think they're worth it otherwise. There isn't enough filling and weren't amazing.
Kadie S.
Massillon, OH
So hard to find, but so worth it! I hope our regular stores start selling these! My son and i both love them, and they're great as a side, appetizer, or snack.
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
All of these snacks are super yummy! Very easy to prepare. The only downside is that there aren’t very many in a box :( they’re really hard to share with my husband.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart