BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Angela B.
North canton , OH
Mixed reviews in my household on the mixed middles. My teenager and her friends thought they were yummy and ultimately ate them all. The smaller kids said they were yucky. There you go, the votes are in lol
Mary s.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I thought they were pretty good! I tried the French toast bagel filled with cream cheese. My 2 year old daughter and I enjoyed them! Wanting to try the macaroni filled ones next!
Gail D.
Boise, ID
Although they may be difficult to find in my local stores, the hunt is truly worth it. With the budget friendly price and easy to prepare/tastes great, even the picky kid will enjoy. Already stocking up because they dont last long in my home.
Jessica B.
Coles middles are absolute delicious! I loved the cream cheese one the best. I love how convenient they are to pop into the microwave! I'll definitely be buying them again soon!
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
I felt like these kind of fell flat. The flavors were ok but nothing amazing. You pretty much have to make the whole box, you can’t make just a few. The filling was still cold so we had to increase the cook time. Just not my thing I guess.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
It was a pretty delicious treat. I had never eaten something like that. It exceeded expectations. My girls really enjoyed them. I think they are pretty yummy as well. I Will definitely buy again and again.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Wr have tried the cheese filled and the macaroni and cheese filled Middles. My whole family enjoyed the cheese filled, but none of us cared for the macaroni and cheese filled.
Heather S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I couldn’t find these is any grocery store in my area (SF East Bay Area). I look every time I go to a store. Nothing. I even ask the staff and no one has ever heard of these. So I can’t give a review.
Brittany D.
The cheese filled middles were delicious! I preferred them baked rather than microwaved. These make a great snack and it was a plus that my kids even thought they were yummy
Melissa S.
Fort Wayne, IN
My children loved Middles MAC and Cheese fillings! They said the Mac and cheese was creamy and had a great taste! They have been begging me to buy more for after school snacks!Cole's Middles
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart