BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
Such a great snack! I love that I can just pop them in the oven for an easy afternoon snack. The price point makes them even better. The bagel and cream cheese are my favorites for sure, but the Mac and cheese is a close second.
Jennifer M.
Middletown, CT
They tasted ok they were different im not sure if id buy them. Again my toddler daughter ate some but she didnt eat them that good maybe ill try a different kind i had the plan cheese ones
Dori M.
Charleston, WV
This food is delicious. The breading is a little weird, but once you get past that, they’re a tasty treat full of yum. The price is a little high for what you get in the box... but your stomach will thank you.
Kristen T.
Love these!! They are 2 biters for me.. I can literally eat the entire box myself for a meal. I always bake a few minutes (2-3) longer than recommended to get a good crisp on them. Delicious!!
Jem J.
Pueblo, CO
My family loved the middles! I wish there were more in each box! The pretzel with beer cheese fillings are our favorites. They’re not too salty and the perfect snack when watching basketball or football!
Mesha E.
Saint louis , MO
Cole's Middles is a very tasty product. My daughters love them and I can’t keep them in the house to save my life. The texture and taste is amazing. I definitely recommend this for kids and adults for a tasty snack!!!
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
I loved the Middles products! I got the pretzel ones with cheese and the everything bagel and they both tasted great! They are a nice easy snack or breakfast. The amount that comes in the box is good and the price isn’t too bad. I’ll definitely buy them again.
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
I liked them for the most part(French toast with sweet cream cheese) but there was a small twang that kind threw me..and I’m not sure I cared for but once I got past it the flavor was good
Brittany D.
I feel like the company had a great idea and a great concept but it just wasn't very well executed. I think the flavor could be better as well as the directions. If you just fix those few things that should be a great product
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
Surprisingly delicious! Not too sweet, and a good idea for a snack or small treat for a dessert! I got the cream cheese filled french toast flavor and made them in the oven, 10 out of 10!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart