BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Reese B.
Blythewood, SC
I bought the one with the cream cheese filling. It was prety good and my 1 and 4 year old kids enjoyed it also. The bagel part was a bit bland, which is why I gave it 4 stars. Besides that we liked it and would re-purchase when its on sale!
Tabitha D.
Noblesville, IN
I found them pretty delicious. Just had issues using the coupon provided. I would recommend this product, especially for a quick snack. I will buy this product again. I enjoyed how easy the product was to heat up and the different options.
Lisa D.
Smithtown , NY
Finally found these at Stop and Shop. Really delicious! Loved the Mac n cheese bites. The breading was delicious. The pretzel bites were delicious too. The beer cheese was really tasty and authentic too!
Keshia P.
Hickory, NC
Didn’t really like it or need it. There isn’t any nearby so it was kind of a waste of time. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone in my area but maybe areas that do have it nearby. I feel like I’m rambling because I don’t have much to say about this particular item.
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
These were so good. I have trouble finding snacks for my vegetarian son this was an awesome solution. I’m not sure if any other products are like it. There is not quite enough filling, but they are good nonetheless.
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
I purchased the French toast and cream cheese bagel middles for my toddler. He actually really enjoyed these! They do get a little hard in the microwave, the oven is a better option. Great quick breakfast idea.
Hanna A.
These were just okay. I didn’t enjoy them very much and my son didn’t either. I had never heard of them until I got the coupon for them and I’m glad they were free. I haven’t bought them again nor will I.
Kara F.
I was really excited to try the middles when I had received the coupons. I enjoyed the french toast and the bagel ones but the beer cheese middles were terrible. They tasted like there was a wax coating on them. There were disgusting.
Jaionnie R.
SUper creative and very cool concept. THey taste pretty good if you follow the cooking instructions. I love how they have a big variety of products. I just wish they had a bigger dessert selection
Ashleigh S.
I tried to like these. I really did. The idea of them are so cute but execution was not there. They were so tasteless for me. My son didn’t even like them. They would be great if they changed the recipe and added some flavor to them.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart