BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
No one in my family liked them. The texture of the bagel and cream cheese were good, but they lacked in flavor. I used syrup with the French toast ones, which made them a little better. I won’t be purchasing them again.
Samantha Y.
Bowling Green, KY
This was a great product and was what I expected. Although it was as expected, it was not overwhelmingly superior than other brands of the same product. I would buy again, but would not go out of my way to purchase.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
They are a quick choice for a side or even a breakfast depending on the flavor you get. However, they weren't quite what I expected. They get rather hard around the edges in the microwave..maybe I'll try the oven next time.
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
My family loved our complimentary middles! They were very yummy. Easy to cook. Just wish more of a selection. Price isn’t bad. Found them at my local Walmart. I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again
Neisha S.
Bay St Louis, MS
Definitely not my thing. My kids however loved these. I would probably never buy these again. I got them from Walmart. They were very mushy and it’s not something that o enjoy. If you like things like this you would love them.
Chris B.
Bolivar , OH
I would highly recommend trying Cole"s Middles. Cole's Middles are great tasting and just the right amount. Nice packaging and price point. I had a little bit of trouble locating them. but well worth the hunt. I will definitely purchase these again.
ronda p.
Butler, PA
Super soft and quite delicious! It was unexpected to taste more like a dessert than a breakfast type. I used them for snacks also, they were great! Although the box seems small, you will never be able to eat all of these wonderful little pastries!
Jacqueline D.
Clarksville, TN
The pretzels with beer cheese were amazing! I tend to get pretzels and beer cheese as an appetizer whenever I go out to dinner or to a local bar. These tasted just as good! They are affordable and quick to make.
morgan g.
Sarasota, FL
Trying to lay off the carbs is difficult when you promise Influenster to test and review. Haha it I am glad I did what a delicious snack. I served these babies up on Christmas eve and they were gone too quickly.
Heather W.
[product:cole's-middles] are pretty tasty. So far i have tried the beer cheese pretzels & everything bagels. They cook perfectly. Crunchy on the outside and soft inside. Which is what im looking for in a bagel.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart