BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Soooooo quick and easy to snack and super delicious party food... whether you are having unexpected company or an unexpected late night over a puzzle, keep these in the freezer and you are always ready to party!
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I would not ever purchase an item like this anyway and when I saw the different products they had I decided that I didn't want to utilize the coupons I was sent.  I gave them away to people I know.  This was the worst item that's been offered to me as a sample.
Sara K.
I received a coupon for a free box of tasty middles. We picked out the beer cheese pretzel and it was absolutely disgusting. Hardly any filling and it tasted like a rolled up ball of sandwich bread. Would like to try the bagel with cream cheese variety though.
Kim B.
Wichita , KS
First kind we tried were the macaroni filled bites and they were AMAZING! Saved the beer cheese bites for the hubs and I don’t know what went wrong but they were horrible. The cheese was gross! Just won’t get that kind again.
Ashley P.
Honestly these were ok probably not something that I would actually buy again. The taste was ok but needed more filling cuz it tasted more bread then anything. But I appreciate the chance to try them. [product:cole's-middles]
Crystal G.
Princeton, WV
Cole’s Middles is not something that I would ever buy or eat. I got these for my mother, but she still has a box sitting in her freezer. She was not impressed with the taste so they will more than likely end up being thrown in the garbage. Oh well. Not recommended.
Rebekah H.
Red bluff, CA
Very tasty! My husband and I tried the cheese filled pretzel bites and they were very good. I like that they give you the salt to add on top that way you can add as much or as little as you want. Will buy these again.
Shelly P.
Greenbrier, AR
Yummy quick snack!  My family loved these cheesy bites, maybe a little too much.  Great snack for my 14 year old boy, who cleans out our refrigerator every day after school.  High quality snack for a great price.
Marisol T.
I really enjoyed Coles Middles frozen snacks. I did think they were a little doughy which made them hard if they were heated in the microwave, but if heated in the oven they were fine. I would buy the beer and cheese again.
Nera T.
Banning, CA
I had a difficult time finding these at the usual stores I shopped at (Albertson's, Stater Brother's, etc), but was able to get them at Walmart. These Middles taste good and my daughter liked them as an after school snack.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart