BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Sara S.
My family really enjoyed the cheese filled pretzel bites. They were chewy and soft on the outside, cheesy and delicious on the inside. Cole's Middles are a great quick snack, though we wouldn't eat them regularly, since they aren't the most healthy snack out there. Nice treat. And tasty!
Virginia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I tried the beer cheese and pretzel. I actually loved the pretzel breading. I could eat that all day. I am not a fan of the filling. My kids did not like it, either. I still plan on trying the other Middles since I finally found the other variety.
Ryan S.
San Antonio, TX
They are good if you can eat them the right temperature. I heated it to what it told me and the middle was still super cold, not very good. I would definitively recommend the pretzel ones. My whole family loved them. The bagel one doesn’t taste like a bagel but isn’t horrible either.
Sean G.
I tried the mac and cheese ones and the pretzel ones both are delicious. I have since went back to the store and purchased more of them. They make a great party appetizer for a small get together. My only quarrel is that not enough come inside of the box.
Chrystal G.
Clinton, IL
Cole's middles are a delicious addition to my families dinner. I decided to try my new coupon and see what they are all about. We enjoyed them with our spaghetti dinner and now my kids want them all the time. They're definitely a win in my book.
Daneh E.
If there would have been more filling in the inside I would have given this product a 5!! They are the perfect size for a quick snack you can pop in the microwave. Also with several different choices of flavors and kinds.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I believe that these are a tasty treat once in a while. They are yummy but totally unhealthy . I really think with just a few small changes they could be made a whole lot healthier. That being said they’re delicious and my kids Mowed them down.
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn’t get the chance to buy them personally as there wasn’t a store close enough that sold them but my friend had a box of the pretzels. They were delicious!!!!! I would like Target to sell them at a store near me. That would be awesome!!!!
Brooke N.
FORT MYERS, FL
These were pretty good. I like how you have the option to make them in the microwave too. The mac and cheese ones were delicious. I wasn't to thrilled about the beer cheese ones. The cheese mostly came out making them in the microwave. Maybe it would have been better in the oven.
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
Mac n Cheese Love the packaging. Very colorful and children friendly. The flavor is very good. Kinda reminds me of Easy Mac. Very easy to make and inexpensive. I received a sample complimentary thanks to influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart