BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Tee C.
Hiram, GA
I didnt get this influencer box...but bought this product on my own. I really enjoyed them. I bought all three of their products.  I tried everyone one of them in the microwave and in the oven...per the box instructions.  I think all 3 tasted better in the oven! The regular bagel was my favorite!
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
I wasn't a big fan of these. I tried 2 flavors. The traditional bagel and cream cheese flavor and the everything bagel and cream cheese. There was not enough cream cheese in them. It was like eating a dough ball and left me craving the cream cheese that it lacked terribly. However, the bagel itself tasted great!
Alley G.
Humble, TX
I actually got these for my son. He seemed to love the macaroni and cheese one! I didn’t try them in the microwave but it does state you can heat them up that way. Instead I put them in the over and they were pretty good! My son liked them and it was a quick snack so they’re perfect
Heather F.
Saint Joseph, MO
This snack was okay, but it isn't something I would regularly purchase.  It made a nice snack for my teenager.  It was fast and tasted good!  Don't microwave for too long or it will get a weird texture!  I like that it included a salt packet so I could control the amount that went on each one.
Johannah S.
Delicious! My son snacking loves cheese one we tried the mac and cheese which he liked. These are yummy the bread soft, the cheese gooey. This taste really good i was impressed. I buy these now.
Sharon B.
Philadelphia , PA
Great for on the go breakfast or snack.  Perfect for my family of 5 when we need to get out of the house quickly.  The taste was good, not that of a fresh bagel, but good.  I tried them heated in the toaster oven and the microwave and while both were fine, the toaster was better.
Emily H.
So tasty that even my toddler ate them! They are very quick and super easy to make and perfect for dinners during the work week or just a snack on the weekends. I love the ingredients and my toddler loved the taste so it was a real win win for our family.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
Yuck! There was nothing to be desired with the two products we tried from this company. I can’t even articulate exactly what the issue was because it was just plain bad - too chewy, cheese was chemically, even my kids weren’t fans. We tossed nearly full boxes.
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis, IN
These were a great snack for the kids! Easy to make, a pretty healthy choice without a bunch of additives. I tried the bagel and cream cheese and it was pretty tasty. The price point is great and fits in my grocery budget, and overall I would purchase again.
Nicole R.
Meridian , MS
No store would take my coupons due to the vague verbiage on your provided coupons. That seems very deceptive. I would have loved to try these products in my home during the back to school season and the holidays. Really a shame for those who received these!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart