BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
I got these as a sample in my Harvest VoxBox from Influenster. I was excited to try them out as my 5 year old is in the picky eating stage. She picked out beer cheese pretzels. Upon opening the box is a twisty tied bag of frozen balls. Twisty tie... a little odd. What’s more odd is the salt in a non resealable bag. Like, do I pour the salt in the bag of frozen balls? Or I assume they want you to make all these balls at once? We skipped the salt, I was afraid I’d use too much of it anyway (and now seeing other reviews, seems like that happens a lot) I of course taste tested them for my daughter. They smell good, but they were very tough to get through. They tasted too processed to me. My daughter doesn’t like eating things with her hands so I gave her a fork, but I needed to cut through them first. That was almost impossible without a machete of some sort. Too tough. It’s mostly just bread with not enough “middles”.
Kristina D.
Clarkston, MI
Received promo coupons for two Cole's Middles. We tried the Mac-n-cheese and the five cheese. The whole family liked the outer bread of both flavors. Mixed results on the fillings. Mac-n-Cheese: We did not enjoy these as much. The noodle texture blended in with the outer bread and took up most of the space leaving no room for the cheese making it very plain. 5 Cheese: This one everybody in the family liked much better. The cheese had good flavor and didn't ooze out in a puddle when you took the first bite.
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
I loved these! I tried the original with cream cheese, everything bagel with cream cheese, and French toast with sweetened cream cheese. They were a satisfying snack or breakfast. My kids loved that they could grab them on the go while we were running out the door. The taste was good and what you’d expect.
Melissa L.
My kids loved these! They thought they tasted great and cooked well and evenly. So many times with a product like this the edges get hard with heating that you can’t byte them. Gave it 4 instead of 5 due to the cost factor. If I didn’t have a coupon from Influenster to get them for free, I would have passed. Although the Cole’s Products are great quality, there are many other cheaper options. We haven’t bought them since.
Rebecca A.
Reno, NV
These are good, but not great. I tried the bagel bites and the French toast bites. My kids took a couple bites of each and wouldn’t eat any more after that so several went to waste. The outside of these are a little bland, but the insides are good. Be sure to cook these all the way...my first batch had cold insides, which was a little off putting. Overall, I could see these being good for someone who needs a quick meal.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
These were not that great, I personally wouldn't purchase them again. The cheese inside had a strange texture to me. Also the dough was too tough for my 3 year old to get through. They were also a bit too salty. I'm not sure if I used too much salt, or if they were already salty to begin with. I did like how easy they were to prepare. Overall, I wasn't happy with this product. It is a great concept, but a poor execution.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
Why hasn’t anyone done this before? That was my reaction to the Mac and cheese middles. Maybe someone has but I didn’t discover it till now. I think they can do a better job of packaging the product so we can find it easily and identify the filling in there.

I used them at a brunch and adult and kids alike were fans. It’s a handy snack or side to have in your freezer at all times.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Love the idea of these. Mac and cheese inside a roll makes it more portable (and super filling! These were tasty, but I wish the inside was cheesier, it was a little dry. I had to bake them longer (and a little warmer) than the I found them cold in the middle. My son (a mac and cheese expert) enjoyed them. I would buy them again for my kids but I don’t care for them.
Jennifer L.
I received a coupon for free to test these out and give my review .
Quick and easy meal or snack! Add a few sides with the Macaroni bites and you can serve it as a meal. After school snacks are a breeze with these. I just wish they were consistent with their fillings and actually had more. The macaroni ones it was mainly dough. Some only had 2 macaroni pieces in.
Monica B.
Gilbert, AZ
We tried the everything bagel middles with cream cheese and the pretzel middles with beer cheese. Great tasting snack for on the go or after school. Received complimentary coupons from @ influenster to try Cole's middles. Definitely purchasing again. #HarvestVoxBox @ influenster
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart