BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Selena A.
I really liked these, they were super delicious and very easy to make. (We made them in our air fryer) the middle of them were the best! Soft and creamy on the outside, warm and firm on the outside. Worth the price! Yum!
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
For the price these are overrated. They tasted good, my kids enjoyed them and I even ate a few, but for a snack they are a little pricey for me. Easy to cook/heat, and as I said flavor was good, texture fine, etc. ingredients list wasn’t so long I felt bad feeding them to my kids.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, GA
They were out of the bagels which is the one I wanted to try. The beer cheese middles were ok. I thought the bread dough was amazing and the cheese on the inside was ok. The inside did not live up to the outside. My 8 year old usually likes snacks like this and she wasn’t much of a fan either.
Megan S.
Coles Middles are great for an after school snake for kids. Although I enjoyed trying something new I was not blown away by this product. I wish they had more filling inside them. However my son enjoyed them and they are easy to make.
Jennifer S.
I tried the Coles pretzel and beer cheese and the garlic bread and five-cheese Middles. Both were very tasty and not too heavy or salty. They are great as snacks or appetizers or even as a complement to a bowl of tomato soup when one just doesn’t want a full grill cheese sandwich. I would certainly purchase this product again.
JJ E.
We love bread, cheese, bagels in our home however these were not a hit in our home. We tried both oven and microwave but still no luck. We tried the beer cheese and everything bagel middles. Unfortunately and surprisingly we did not enjoy either flavor. Cole's Middles
Jackie Y.
Westwood , NJ
This is a fun, cheesy, occasional treat that is quick and easy to make! I would not consider this healthy but for a quick, hot snack every once in awhile, these are a great option.
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
I received this product courtesy of Influenster in a vox box. I got these for my daughter and she really enjoyed them. I bought some beer cheese ones for my husband and I and I was super impressed with the bread taste, it tasted homemade. One of the best frozen apps I have had.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
First time trying these and they are not bad. The bread is alittle dry but still good. To me a tad to much cream cheese. I would buy these again as a  quick snack. Wish they would come out with more flavors because there are only a few of them. Cheap to not that expensive.
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
I received two coupons for free middles in the #harvest vox box ! I got the bread and pretzel kind at my local Walmart ! We ( me & my kids ) loved them ! Great for a fast and easy after school snack a!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart