BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
I got a coupon to get these free, I got the Mac and cheese filled and the beer cheese filled. The pretzel and beer cheese middles were great, then we went to bite into the Mac and cheese middles and only 2 out of a box of 8 had Mac and cheese in them. The ones that had the filling were delicious though.
Lindsey C.
My little one loved these! The mac and cheese ones were a hit! She is a very picky eater so talking her into these wasn’t easy but she loved them! I will definitely be keeping these in the freezer for dinner on rotation!
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
These we're okay. Nothing great. I can see kids loving them. My 10 yr old didn't care for them. We tried the three cheese, Mac and cheese, and the beer pretzel ones. The three cheese were great. Best ones by far. The Mac and cheese were so bland. And the beer pretzel ones tasted WAY too much like beer.
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
I love these! They are def a family favorite. We love the pretzel with cheese They are amazing. If you are looking for an affordable family snack get these! Delicious!
Jamie D.
Received this product for free for review purposes. It was ok. Not enough to feed the family foe even a snack . 5 came in a box. Serving size said 1. But that wasn't anything. Just a small taste. Also, would have liked to try it in the toaster oven as all the insides leaked when we stuck it in the microwave
April W.
holland , MI
I never heard of that brand, so it threw me off but they were surprisingly good, I received them free from Influenster’s and would recommend as a late night snack lol.
Shelby B.
Gibsonia , PA
We tried the mac and cheese filled ones, and the beer cheese pretzel filled ones. They were both delicious! We however do NOT recommend putting on the salt that comes with the beer cheese ones. I would like to see more mac and cheese in the mac and cheese ones as well, but they did not disappoint.
Obviously A.
Sonora, CA
Easy prep. Very tasty. The kids LOVED them. Added bonus: the packaging was downright amazing. My only complaint is the price point. With a family of six, I can never afford these outside of the free sample I was given to test for Influenster. As otherwise perfect as they were, this breaks my heart!
Lorelie D.
It’s not for my taste bud. It wasn’t bad but it might be great for others. I just didn’t like the filling. If you like the spread already inside then this is for you.
Sarah S.
These middles are so easy to make, and my kids loved them. The pretzel and beer cheese are my favorite. I got a coupon for a free box and was super happy with the taste and easy prep for them that I bought more!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart