BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
I thought the dough was delicious, and I loved the Mac and Cheese center, but there was just TOO much dough. It tasted great, truly, but the dough to "middle" ratio is wayyyy off. I would have liked more Mac and Cheese in the one I tried. But easy to make in the microwave, and despite there being too much of it, the dough tasted soooo good!
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
This product is ok but at first I was reluctant to buy it because the box looked disgusting to and I didn't like the description either but my kids liked them so I'm not mad at that
Kayleigh E.
Roanoke, VA
There wasn't much filling in the cream cheese bagels and the cheese pretzels ones were very salty. I was very hopeful that I would enjoy the Cole's middles but I was wrong. They are not very healthy either.
Sarah S.
Sandy, UT
I was so excited to try this product and was sorely disappointed.  I got the mac and cheese stuffed middles expecting it to be a fun, different thing my kids would like.  I baked them in the oven per the instructions and they came out looking perfect.  One bite in, all you got was bread.  I think there was 2 pieces of shredded cheese and one or two noodles per roll.  They were mostly bread and dough.  I would never buy these.
Kimberly O.
Perrysburg, OH
These are very delicious. My family tried the Mac N' Cheese and Cream Cheese filled Middles. They were amazing when we took the extra time to cook them in the oven. When we were lazy and put them in the microwave they took a little longer then what was described on the box. I would recommend these for a quick and easy snack.
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I enjoyed how quick and convient they were to make. I was disappointed in the quality of the bagels. There was more bread then filling. I probably would not purchase them again.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Great snacks for my kids when they come home from school.  I also love the breakfast ones for a quick on the go out the door get them to school breakfast!
cortney a.
I received a coupon for a free middles product. I chose the ones that were stuffed with Mac n cheese. Let’s just say I’m glad they were free there was only 3 pieces of Mac n cheese in each one and were very dry. I’ll never buy them!
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
They were easy enough to make, but the fillings were a little odd. I tried the Mac and cheese and beer cheese pretzel. I appreciated that they provided salt to go on top of the beer cheese pretzels.
Nicole A.
Young Harris, GA
These were amazing!! My family enjoyed them so much and I feel like they are a great product for the price! Coles middles exceeded my expectations and were easy to prepare and loved by everyone. I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart