BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I received a coupon from Influenster to try these for free but no store near me would honor them so I paid cash. The Mac n cheese middles were quite bland in my opinion but my son did enjoy them. Very easy to make but a little pricey considering you only get 5-6 in a package. I do think they would be a little better if baked instead of microwaved but we were a little anxious to try them after spending nearly 3 weeks looking for them.
Maddison P.
Sophia , NC
different, but very delicious and convenient! Kids really liked them and it was nice to have on hand. I wasn't able to find them at our local walmart so had to go to an actual grocery store, but was glad I did. recommend!!
Andrea L.
Fargo, ND
Great taste, easy to make, and everyone in the family loved them. With the different flavor options there was something for everyone to choose from! Definitely a great snack or a fun appetizer before dinner. Will buy again
Stacia R.
Portage, IN
These were pretty good! My family enjoyed them, and so did I! I think the flavor was good, and they were easy to prepare. I will definitely buy them again. I am looking forward to trying the different varieties offered!
Amy C.
Mountain Home, AR
The coles middles were okay, but I wasn’t crazy about them. I feel like there needed to be more in the center. The French toast ones are definitely better than the cream cheese ones though.
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
These were okay for a quick snack. Unfortunately for me there was too much bread and not enough "middles." The bread was also tough. Maybe I will give it another try in the future to see if there were any improvements.
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
My kids and I are obsessed with the beer battered stuffed pretzels. Plenty of filling to enjoy in every bite. Not cheap like some other snacks where the filling is enough for half a bite.
Judy B.
I liked the concept of the product but the beer cheese ones were disappointing. The cheese kinda melts into the bread so you have a nice crispy "pretzel" bread with a soggy middle.
Annie W.
Edmond, OK
My kids loved them, but they just weren't for me! I could see how this would be great for slumber parties or after a soccer game. They were a little too salty for my tastes though.
Chloe S.
Carrollton, TX
These were absolutely delicious! My 4 year old LOVED the mac & cheese ones, and so did I! My only advice would be if you put them in the oven leave them in for an extra minute or 2 (total of 10-11 minutes) to ensure the middle is thoroughly cooked and if you want the outside to be a little crispy I turn the oven off and leave them in for another minute after that
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Michele C.
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

back