BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
Teal I.
Forest, VA
We are huge Coles fans.!  These were amazing and I wouldn't have known about them if it wasn't for the coupons I received from Influenster. We had the bagels for breakfast and the mac & cheese bites were great for lunches!!!  Thank you for these!  They will be in our shopping cart again and again
Jade A.
Oakland, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the bread was as well as the quality and amount of the cheese. I’m happy to report that Cole’s didn’t skimp on the filling.

Middles are perfect for on-the-go snacking. I also think they would make a great party appetizer. Don’t be turned off by the cartoonish product packaging — I predict that Middles will be enjoyed by kids and grown ups alike.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Cole's Middles I tried 2 different ones and neither tasted very good! I tried the pretzel with beer cheese and the one with cheddar cheese! They were soggy and didnt have good flavor!
Yearby B.
New Orleans, LA
These little middles are pretty good. These French toast ones had a nice flavor, and came out nice and soft. I really liked the filling, however, there wasn't much of it in most of the middles. These were a huge hit with my daughter as well! They could use a bit more filling, but other than that I would definitely purchase these again to have as a snack every once in a while.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I received a coupon from Influenster to try these for free but no store near me would honor them so I paid cash. The Mac n cheese middles were quite bland in my opinion but my son did enjoy them. Very easy to make but a little pricey considering you only get 5-6 in a package. I do think they would be a little better if baked instead of microwaved but we were a little anxious to try them after spending nearly 3 weeks looking for them.
Amanda G.
We received a coupon for a free box to try for review. My teens didn’t like them at all and would not eat the second box we got. They didn’t like the texture/taste of the outer layer (dough).
Maddison P.
Sophia, NC
different, but very delicious and convenient! Kids really liked them and it was nice to have on hand. I wasn't able to find them at our local walmart so had to go to an actual grocery store, but was glad I did. recommend!!
Andrea L.
Fargo, ND
Great taste, easy to make, and everyone in the family loved them. With the different flavor options there was something for everyone to choose from! Definitely a great snack or a fun appetizer before dinner. Will buy again
Stacia R.
Portage, IN
These were pretty good! My family enjoyed them, and so did I! I think the flavor was good, and they were easy to prepare. I will definitely buy them again. I am looking forward to trying the different varieties offered!
Amy C.
Mountain Home, AR
The coles middles were okay, but I wasn’t crazy about them. I feel like there needed to be more in the center. The French toast ones are definitely better than the cream cheese ones though.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas, NV
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart