BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Caitlin W.
These are amazing! Such a filling snack and for very few calories! The taste is amazing and the amount of cheese filling is perfect! I like to switch it up and add salt sometimes to the pretzels but like the option of not having to either!!
Tarah G.
I didn’t like this product. I tried the cream cheese filled bites. They were bland, there wasn’t enough filling, and the product was overpriced for the amount you get. I wouldn’t bother with this product again.
Lisa B.
Ventura, CA
They are pretty tasty! My boys liked trying them too! I found them at Vons, but sssunrd they wouldn’t have them. They aren’t pricey so I will be buying in the near future. They were pretty flavorful for being in the freezer section!
Christina M.
Windsor Mill, MD
The Mac and cheese filled middles and the pretzel and beer cheese filled middles were amazing. Easy to prepare and delicious. Everyone loved them while watching football and rooting on our favorite team!
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I cant rate this honestly because I could not find a store that sold them to redeem the coupon. No grocery store in my area had them nor did  Walmart or Target. So I cant give this an honest review.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
These seemed bland and raw regardless of how long you cooked them. They’re pricey for a snack and not flavorful. If you have a very picky eater they may like it because it is so very lacking in flavor.
Heather B.
Taylorsville, NC
My kids really enjoyed the Cole's middles. I didn't really care for them. I think they would be better if they had more cream cheese in the middle. Would also be nice if they were microwave friendly.
Carmelle🍍 P.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a fan of processed foods, and this is a classic example of one. With such high sodium levels and zero fiber in any option, it did not make me feel comfortable to allow my child to eat them.
Meghan L.
So freaking delicious. Chewy on the outside. Creamy on the inside. Reminds me of a savory Cadbury egg if you heated it up. I bought it at Wally World. I don’t know what alternative there would be. I would recommend it to everyone.
Melissa S.
Morris, IL
didn't care for these much. I had the beer cheese flavor. I added too much salt for one. But the insides were too much. I'd prefer just empty. If you enjoy filling stuffed foods these are for you.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Michele C.
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

back