BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Amaryllis M.
Norwalk, CT
Delicious little snacks for you and your family. They are very tasty . I love how small and flavorful they are. They are also very affordable. Perfect for your little ones if they are picky eaters. I totally recommend them.
Caitlin W.
These are amazing! Such a filling snack and for very few calories! The taste is amazing and the amount of cheese filling is perfect! I like to switch it up and add salt sometimes to the pretzels but like the option of not having to either!!
Mandie Y.
Dayton, OH
Loved these Mac and cheese and pretzel middles. My child loved them too. Taste was good Mac n cheese could use just a bit less breading a bit more cheese . Pretzels were perfect and can’t wait to buy again
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
My boys enjoyed eating these all but the cream cheese since they’re not much on cream cheese. I would highly recommend this product for a quick snack or hors d'oeuvres. They’re quick to fix and very tasty.
Kelley A.
@tastymiddles #tastymiddles Alright I received two coupons for these things. They are like bagels that are in the shape of a ball and have assorted fillings. The kids chose the Mac and cheese and plain bagels. I followed the cooking instructions and they were soggy af. The inside filling absorbed into the bagel so there was essentially no filling. The idea and concept of these snacks are brilliant. However the final product needs work. Cole's Middles
Tarah G.
I didn’t like this product. I tried the cream cheese filled bites. They were bland, there wasn’t enough filling, and the product was overpriced for the amount you get. I wouldn’t bother with this product again.
Lisa B.
Ventura, CA
They are pretty tasty! My boys liked trying them too! I found them at Vons, but sssunrd they wouldn’t have them. They aren’t pricey so I will be buying in the near future. They were pretty flavorful for being in the freezer section!
Christina M.
Windsor Mill, MD
The Mac and cheese filled middles and the pretzel and beer cheese filled middles were amazing. Easy to prepare and delicious. Everyone loved them while watching football and rooting on our favorite team!
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I cant rate this honestly because I could not find a store that sold them to redeem the coupon. No grocery store in my area had them nor did  Walmart or Target. So I cant give this an honest review.
Dana H.
Eglin Afb, FL
These seemed bland and raw regardless of how long you cooked them. They’re pricey for a snack and not flavorful. If you have a very picky eater they may like it because it is so very lacking in flavor.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart