BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...7 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Laura K.
these were interesting, but tasted great. I popped them in the microwave for a minute or so and the cheese inside was melted and gooey. the only thing I didn't like is how soggy the bread was. I will be buying them again though. next time I will cook them in the oven
Wendy E.
PARKTON, NC
They were just ok. I don't think I will purchase them. They didn't  taste very well. They didn't have a whole lot of choices at the grocery store either. My kids thought they were ok though. Maybe I will try them again if they come out with other varieties
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
My family loved the 5 cheese middles!!! Kid and Hubby Approved. They were delish, buttery and savory and paired perfectly with my homemade spaghetti! We will definitely repurchase, I just wish they came with more in a box.
Carrie K.
Eugene, OR
They had a very odd texture. I definitely would not buy them again. I couldn’t even get my teenage son to eat them and he eats everything!

They are affordable but if the kids won’t eat them they are not worth buying them.
Wendy P.
Glendale, KY
My family loves trying new foods and it's great to find new snack items to rotate into our regular offerings because the same old stuff can get pretty boring after a while. Cole's Middles somehow escaped my attention at the grocery store until I heard about them through Influenster. We tried them, and while they wouldn't be something we'd buy every time we grocery shop, they were good enough to go into our rotation to purchase occasionally. I think I liked them better than the kids did, though! LOL
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love Coles Middles especially the French Toast brand. Price is affordable at Walmart. They are all easy and quick to prepare. My son loves them and he eats them as a snack almost everyday. Would love to try more flavors.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely loved the middles! Also I had questions and they were able to answer them in a timely manner! Customer service is fantastic. Will be purchasing from coles again! Highly recommend! Absolutely delicious snacks!
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I got the 5 cheese and the beer pretzel ones. The outside bread is very good. I was however very disappointed in the filling. Most had nothing at all some had a speck of filling. Only like 2 from the whole bag had enough filling to even taste it. They need to fix their filling problem then ill buy again.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretty good. A package doesn’t come with much. It tastes fine but I’m not sure I would buy the product on my own without a coupon. I would try other kinds just to see if I prefer other flavors over the one I tried.
Cassandra Z.
I’ve only tried two kinds of these so far(beer cheese pretzel & Mac n cheese), but they seem to be pretty okay. I think they could use a little more filling personally, but they still do the job for a quick mid-day snack.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Michele C.
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

back