Cole's Middles
Cole's Middles
By Cole's Food
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND

Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!

Leanda C.
Leanda C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Mandolyn N.
Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
4 months, 1 week ago
I went to the brand website, selected my state/city and it listed where they were sold. I found mine at a Walmart corner market store, not the regular Walmart.
Jacquelyn N.
Jacquelyn N.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Walmart. Hidden in a bottom section of the frozen breads.
Kimberly K.
I found them at Walmart. I’ve also seen them at Hy-Vee
Angie M.
Angie M.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
I found mine at Kroger. But I live in Texas. I'm not sure if they have them in ND