BY COLE'S FOOD

Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Christmas pudding is a very traditional English pudding. At school, our lunch ladies would wrap up coins in the pudding and if you got a coin you stood up on your chair and everyone clapped. It was good luck. Very delicious, with whipped cream.
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
This is such a amazing product. The taste is amazing. Im currently ctaving it. I want more after esch bite
Haley G.
Great snack. Affordable. Fresh and very tasty. Good for gathering great holiday treat.
Melisa B.
My mother likes the Cole's pudding I always get her one for xmas. I like the small sizing of the packaging and once open it doesn't have an overpowering smell. It's soft and bouncy to touch and moist when eating it. A perfect pudding.
Casidi L.
Central coast
Yassss so prefect for Christmas time!!! Taste delicious and so yummmm! Very much favourite in our house hold, first time we had tried it and gosh it was simply amazing ! Not all of us did like it but most of us did, definitely will buy again!
The Dusky Diva !.
New Delhi, INDIA
I am carving it!!! I love Christmas pudding and this is my favourite one
They taste so delicious
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
What kind of flavor does this have. I'm interested in trying, but I don't want to waste money if it's something I probably won't like.