GroceryDairyCheeseCole's
Cheese Garlic Frozen Toast - 14oz

Cole's Cheese Garlic Frozen Toast - 14oz

by Cole's

Is this the one in the red box?
Start your review of Cole's Cheese Garlic Frozen Toast - 14oz!
Nicole D.
Ferndale, MI
We used to purchase this more often then we do. It always tastes delicious and cooks pretty fast in the oven. Found it at all grocery stores. We eat it with spaghetti 😊
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
This is the only garlic bread we buy! Seriously! It is so good and so easy to make. I believe it takes about 7-10 minutes to make. Just pop it in the oven and do your thang! You can't get any better than this unless you have a fresh baked homemade loaf of garlic bread. Skip the work and buy this! You won't be mad you did!
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love these! I drool and make the sound Homer Simpson when he thinks of donuts. You know the sound. This fat girl goes for it. You should too! Mmmm carbs! I just can't help myself I'm like Oprah, I love bread! Oh that feels so good to say.
Brittnee T.
Erie, PA
You can't go wrong with Texas toast. So yummy and delicious and goes great with some spaghetti.
sherinna H.
Fresno, CA
Well try this but I know I love garlic garlic is good for you I use garlic and all my soul I would love to try to try this product if possible..
Danielle P.
Pentwater, MI
Love it. Best garlic bread out there. Its so tastey. My whole family loves it.
Love it. Best garlic bread out there. Its so tastey. My whole family loves it.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Cole's garlic cheese bread is the absolute best. I pair it with whatever pasta I decide to make!
Amanda O.
Rockford, MI
Just love coles garlic bread. It's the only kind that my parents bought when we were little and I buy today. It's a family favorite.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
I love this garlic toast, I always end up buying two because the kids love it too.
Heather C.
A great staple, there are also three to four in my freezer of this variety and beans all of the time. Cole's Garlic Toast
Ask a question to the Influenster community...