Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent uploaded by Julie M.Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent uploaded by Courtney S.Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent uploaded by Courtney S.

BY COLEMAN

Camping is even more fun when bugs aren't around and you have a safe spot away from rain. The large and roomy coleman weathermaster 6 screened tent, literally has you and your family covered. This 6-person screen tent has 2 rooms. The cabin-design features a hinged door, screened porch and large mesh windows. The tent's interior has 6 foot 8 inches of space and has room for 2 queen-sized airbeds. The mesh windows are designed to open with a fly even during rain storms, keeping you dry inside. Constructed from a sturdy steel frame, this waterproof tent comes with pole attachment stakes meant to withstand high winds. This coleman... see more...

• I'm thinking of going camping this upcoming summer and I would like...3 Answers
  • Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent are these t...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this sturdy? Is it great for a family of 4?3 Answers
Julie M.
Julie M.
We hve the 10 person version of this tent! It fit a queen air mattress and 2 twins, plus we still had space for two extra large dogs. The screened in area was perfect for setting up a prep area ( table and food bins) it was extremely easy to set up and take down. It came in a heavy duty roling bag for easy transport
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Antioch, IL
We bought this tent for our camping needs. We are a family of three. We love all the space and the screened in porch. We will be using this for many years to come. We love it!!!!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Great tent! Very spacious and open ! Same tent I've used for years ! Great
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
This Coleman weather master screened tent sleeps 5-6 people comfortably! It is lined with a screen so bugs will not get inside the tent! It has a nice covered porch area that is also lined! If you absolutely hate bugs then this is the tent for you! It is well made with high quality fabrics that will make it last for years and years! Coleman is definitely the leader in camping gear!
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is an amazing tent. I love that is is large enough to spaciously accommodate my family without cramming us in. It has been very effective, we don't wake up wet form condensation. It seems to be strong and durable. Putting it together was easier than I ever imagined. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow.
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
We have a big family and this tent is so perfect for everyone to spread out and not be cramped. Kept the breeze flowing with the tent windows being big. The price was high but it's all about the kids having their own space and not complaining.
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
We've camped in this three times now. Easy to set up. Plenty of room for a family of four. I love how durable it is and waterproof. Would recommend to anyone looking for a tent.
Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
I love this tent! Plenty of room, easy set up, easy to clean, and gets the job done while camping! It easily fits a full size air mattress which is plus as well!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Love using this tent when camping. Can store all of our food, clothes, air mattresses and lots more. We really love Colemans tents. Durable and easy to assemble.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Ontario, CA
Been camping for years, and used my parents tents. Now that I'm an adult it's time for me to buy a tent of my own. Should I invest in something this big at first? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Pablo C.
Pablo C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I'm thinking of going camping this upcoming summer and I would like to know if this tent is any good for a small group of people!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Is this tent sturdy? It doesn't look it in photos I've seen of it set up
Megan R.
Megan R.
Is this sturdy? Is it great for a family of 4?