Add a Photo

By COLEMAN
#244 in uncategorized
Camping is even more fun when bugs aren't around and you have a safe spot away from rain. The large and roomy coleman weathermaster 6 screened tent, literally has you and your family covered. This 6-person screen tent has 2 rooms. The cabin-design features a hinged door, screened porch and large mesh windows. The tent's interior has 6 foot 8 inches of space and has room for 2 queen-sized airbeds. The mesh windows are designed to open with a fly even during rain storms, keeping you dry inside. Constructed from a sturdy steel frame, this waterproof tent comes with pole attachment stakes meant to withstand high winds. This coleman...
Photos (3)
Julie M.
Julie M.

We hve the 10 person version of this tent! It fit a queen air mattress and 2 twins, plus we still had space for two extra large dogs. The screened in area was perfect for setting up a prep area ( table and food bins) it was extremely easy to set up and take down. It came in a heavy duty roling bag for easy transport
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Antioch, IL

We bought this tent for our camping needs. We are a family of three. We love all the space and the screened in porch. We will be using this for many years to come. We love it!!!!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

Great tent! Very spacious and open ! Same tent I've used for years ! Great
Angie D.
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA

We bought this tent for our first camping trip as a family of 5. I can't believe how well made it is, easy to put up and LARGE!!
miriam g.
miriam g.
Salem, MA

Very spacious and keeps you organized. The doors are just really cute and not like the others.
justin n.
justin n.
Vine Grove, KY

Awesome tent. i love it. my family loved it and overall it may be expensive but its worth it. Would think about the purchase twice
paige b.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL

It had a lot of room and I liked the front porch screen room so I could keep the baby away from the bugs.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Midlothian, VA

We call this the Tent Mahal in our neck of the woods, easy assembly, lots of room! The screened in front area is perfect for keeping items bug free.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Pasadena, MD

This tent is perfect for our family! The screen room is great for those of us who are a target for mosquito bites. We also use the screen in area as a "mud room" keeps sleeping area tidy.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Annawan, IL

It is a home away from home.It is so spactious we would go camping with our 2 year old and we would have queen size mattresses a pack and play all kinds of stuff in it its huge.a little pricey but its worth the money
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Ontario, CA

Been camping for years, and used my parents tents. Now that I'm an adult it's time for me to buy a tent of my own. Should I invest in something this big at first? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Megan R.
Megan R.

Is this sturdy? Is it great for a family of 4?
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA

Yes, especially if you are car camping and not backpacking, as you will only find yourself wanting to upgrade and owning four tents!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA

Is this tent sturdy? It doesn't look it in photos I've seen of it set up
Pablo C.
Pablo C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I'm thinking of going camping this upcoming summer and I would like to know if this tent is any good for a small group of people!

Join Now