Add a Photo

By COLEMAN
#244 in uncategorized
Camping is even more fun when bugs aren't around and you have a safe spot away from rain. The large and roomy coleman weathermaster 6 screened tent, literally has you and your family covered. This 6-person screen tent has 2 rooms. The cabin-design features a hinged door, screened porch and large mesh windows. The tent's interior has 6 foot 8 inches of space and has room for 2 queen-sized airbeds. The mesh windows are designed to open with a fly even during rain storms, keeping you dry inside. Constructed from a sturdy steel frame, this waterproof tent comes with pole attachment stakes meant to withstand high winds. This coleman...
Photos (3)
Julie M.
Julie M.
We hve the 10 person version of this tent! It fit a queen air mattress and 2 twins, plus we still had space for two extra large dogs. The screened in area was perfect for setting up a prep area ( table and food bins) it was extremely easy to set up and take down. It came in a heavy duty roling bag for easy transport
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Antioch, IL
We bought this tent for our camping needs. We are a family of three. We love all the space and the screened in porch. We will be using this for many years to come. We love it!!!!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Great tent! Very spacious and open ! Same tent I've used for years ! Great
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
June 9, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent
We have a big family and this tent is so perfect for everyone to spread out and not be cramped. Kept the breeze flowing with the tent windows being big. The price was high but it's all about the kids having their own space and not complaining.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
June 7, 2017, 9:24 a.m.
Review for: Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent
I love this tent! Plenty of room, easy set up, easy to clean, and gets the job done while camping! It easily fits a full size air mattress which is plus as well!
sidney k.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
June 2, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent
This tent is so big and very easy to put up and down. It stays put, and has been made very sturdy. I haven't had any problems with it tearing.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
June 23, 2017, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent
Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent Is wonderful tents for camping for the kids or family's members or friends
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
June 10, 2017, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent
Tremenda tienda de campaña!! Comida, fácil de limpiar y con diferentes divisiones. Fácil para limpiar y guardar
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
Chicago
June 23, 2017, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent
I liked this tent I wasn't to tight in there and it was perfect also it's not that expensive I loved it
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Los Angeles
April 28, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Coleman WeatherMaster 6 Screened Tent
This tent is amazing. Makes camping such a breeze. After getting this I wanted to camp all the time
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Ontario, CA
Been camping for years, and used my parents tents. Now that I'm an adult it's time for me to buy a tent of my own. Should I invest in something this big at first? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Is this sturdy? Is it great for a family of 4?
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Is this tent sturdy? It doesn't look it in photos I've seen of it set up
Pablo C.
Pablo C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I'm thinking of going camping this upcoming summer and I would like to know if this tent is any good for a small group of people!
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Yes, especially if you are car camping and not backpacking, as you will only find yourself wanting to upgrade and owning four tents!