Coleman WeatherMaster® 10-Person Tent

by Coleman

Set up home base for a big camping group with the 10-Person Weathermaster® Dome Camping Tent. Its hinged door easily swings open and shut to keep the extra foot traffic moving.

I am thinking about getting a new tent but I am not sure which one would be best. How do you get one to test?
Start your review of Coleman WeatherMaster® 10-Person Tent!
Amanda G.
Seattle, WA
Coleman WeatherMaster® 10-Person Tent uploaded by Amanda G.
My boyfriend, dog and I went camping in Yakima while we had 33 MPH winds it stood against it like a beast!! The “weather master” definitely is the name I’d give it considering the terrible winds and weather we had for 3 days. Big tent, easy to set up and the Velcro at the door is a cool feature since we go in and out a lot.
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
Was nice only having to put up and take down 1 tent!! Was simple and easy to get out and put up but the putting it back in the bag at the end was sort of a pain. Over all glad I purchased and definitely recommended! #camping #outdoorfun #campingmadeeasy
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
This tent is great for a larger family. It’s very affordable and stays dry in wet weather. The only thing I would improve is the zipper line on the front door.
Dora W.
Kingman, AZ
I have used Coleman tents for many years. Coleman is a brand name that makes quality products. I have a Coleman stove, coolers, lanterns, chairs, sleeping bags, blowup beds, a coffee maker, and a couple of thermos. I have not purchase this tent. I have had my Coleman tent for almost 20 years! It is time to replace it. I am sure that when I do this tent will be a great purchase!