ElectronicsCamerasVideo CamerasColeman
VisionHD G5HD-SPORT 1080p HD Waterproof POV Sports Safety Goggles

Coleman VisionHD G5HD-SPORT 1080p HD Waterproof POV Sports Safety Goggles

by Coleman

The Coleman Vision HD Video Recording Sports Goggles let you capture your adventures from your own point-of-view. By placing an integrated, side-positioned 1080p HD video camera beside the lenses, you are able to record hands-free video. Footage is recorded to a microSD memory card (not included). Safe for outdoor and indoor use, even in inclement weather and temperature extremes, the camera in these glasses is waterproof up to 3.3 feet (1m), dustproof, and can withstand freezing temperatures down to -4 degrees F. The dual-coated, anti-fog layered lenses are also shock and scratch resistant to small impacts. Built-in vibration alert will let you know when you are recording and taking photos. The G5HD is suited for a variety of different team sports such as basketball, volleyball, soccer, lacrosse and any other sports related activities that requires hands-free recording. Product Features: 5.0 mega-pixel camera 135-degree super wide angle lens 1080p full HD at 30fps 720p full HD at 60fps Dual coated anti-fog / anti-scratch / UV protected lens Waterproof up to 10 ft. (3.3m) Freezeproof - 4 degrees F / - 20 degrees C microSD card expandable to 32GB Built-in 660mAh Li-ion battery USB port On/Off vibration alert

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coleman VisionHD G5HD-SPORT 1080p HD Waterproof POV Sports Safety Goggles!
jamal E.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my Instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeEmail : [email protected]

Looking for your answer?