Coleman Sundome 6 Tent uploaded by Renata A.Coleman Sundome 6 Tent uploaded by Kara P.

BY COLEMAN

Make camping easier with this coleman sundome 6 tent with rainfly. If it rains, the weathertec systems welded floors and inverted protected seams help keep you dry, and the insta-clip pole attachments stand up to wind. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles onceslicing your setup time to just 10 minutes. Inside the tent, a specially-designed ventilation system with ground vent keeps air moving while keeping insects out. The 10' x 10' floor fits 2 queen-size airbeds. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Coleman sundome tent sleeps 4-6 people depending on the size of the people and how close you want to sleep with one another haha. It is super easy to put up and take down! It has four main poles that retract easily. Plus you just can't beat Coleman anything. The dome of the tent removes so you can lay down and look up at the stars. It is a very basic but highly functioning tent! I recommend it for beginners since it is so easy to assemble!
Kara P.
Fort Washington
The  Coleman Sundome 6 Tent is a great tent for small camping trips. My boyfriend and our dog took this tent to the Pocono Mountains and stayed at a park in this tent. We comfortably fit a queen size blow-up mattress in this tent and our dog had room too! During our trip it rained and this tent did not let an ounce of rain inside. Great tent!!
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
What an awesome tent! I went camp at Death Valley National Park last December where the temperatures were under 40F and this tent was perfect. It was strong enough for the crazy winds at night and super roomy.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
My family has only ever purchased Coleman tents because we know they can last through basically anything! They are super sturdy and extremely roomy! Easy to clean and well worth the dollar price ( which isn’t bad!)
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Coleman Sundome 6 Tent Es una tienda de campaña excelente calidad y muy espaciosa para toda mi familia o amigos, es muy confortable y maravillosa para acampar en la naturaleza
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
We registered for this tent as a wedding gift and couldn't be happier with it! It has great ventilation, storage pouches in all the right places and is up in a matter of 5-10 minutes. The best part is the front "awning" when it rains there is enough room to fit two camping chairs comfortably. An added bonus, it can fit a full air mattress if you can't handle the ground!
Whitney L.
Greenville , SC
I was surprised how much we can fit there's five of us and lots of room for all our stuff. Also this tent held up in crazy high winds. It's money well spent! Very affordable
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great turn to use it when camping I’ve even used it in my backyard just camping out for a phone with my son it’s effective and keeps the rain out
Coleman Sundome 6 Tent Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
We always use Coleman tents when we go camping. Always shields us from the sun, wind, rain and even bugs. It has never let us down. Easy to assemble too.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Looking to buy at tent, is this a good tent?
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Has any one used this in the rain? No worries, it actually does shield you from the rain very well.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
I know it says six, but how many actual people could sleep comfortably in here?