BY COLEMAN

The coleman 7' x 7' sundome tent accomodates 3 people and is easy to set up. Weathertec systems welded floors keep you and your gear dry. The inverted, protected and taped seams and the rain-fly covers for doors and windows prevent rain drops from seeping in. Its insta-clip pole attachments are designed to withstand strong wind force. Mesh vents provide ample ventilation. The "d" styled front door has a zipper cuff for weather protection. Shock-cord poles and snag-free continuous pole sleeves make installation a breeze. This polyester tent comes with a carrying bag for easy storage and transport.

Buy on Amazon
Blair H.
I have only been camping once and this is the tent that I used. It did a good job with keep he bugs away, but I found that it wasn't good a temperature control. Most tents that I have heard of keep the cool air in them. My kept all of the hot air in it, and was in March. It isn't very hot in march, it is cool.
Jaime C.
Charlotte, MI
While I think the quality of this tent is outstanding! The tent is rated for 3 people I believe 2 people with luggage fit comfortably! The tent is super easy to set up and tear down! Great for a first time camper!
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
We have a little one and for ur first trip to the beach we bought this to have shade etc, we can't live without it now! Nice vented Windows and a great place for everyone to take a nap!
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
We have a tent that looks almost just like this one but it sleeps 4. We love our Coleman tent! My husband and I enjoy road trips and camping so in the summer we get good use out of our tent. It was actually a wedding gift!
Kathryn L.
My dad bought this tent after a storm blew through his Boy Scout camp site and his tent got all ripped up. He LOVES this tent, it's easy to put up, the poles are sturdy, and it's nice and roomy
Erin O.
Had mine for at least 15 years! I use it about once a year and it's still going strong! It's getting a bit snug now that I have a family, but I can't get rid of it! Too many memories!
Emily D.
Centreville, AL
I have 2 of these same tents,got them years ago and have used them multiple times since then. Very easy to put up, even I could do it! And it's very sturdy also.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
It's what I use to go camping for just one person. I was even able to fit a queen size mattress in there. It's super easy to setup and very reasonably priced.
Coleman Sundome 3 Tent Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Coleman Sundome 3 Tent Is wonderful tents for camping who my family's members or friends, is of so quality and so good experiences of camping
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Does anyone recommend putting a tarp down under this tent or is it not really necessary?
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
Is this a good tent for bonnaro?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good tent?
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Is this easy to assemble?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
How comfortable would this be for 2 or 3 people?