Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent

by Coleman

Spend just 10 minutes setting up the 3-Person Sundome® Dome Camping Tent and more time enjoying the great outdoors. Ideal for camping in warm weather, this tent features large windows and a ground vent that help push heat up and out to keep you comfortable.

Has anyone ever used one of these Coleman Camping tents? If so, which is the best one? I’ve heard good things about this brand! Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent
What is the best brand for camping ? Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent
How does this compare to more premium tents from the North Face or Marmot?
Start your review of Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,184 reviews
Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent uploaded by Letty S.
The first time l came here on UNITED STATES my husband took me in the mountain with our friends and family, at that time we had a tent, my husband taught me how to Set up a tent, very easy for a simple an smaller tent by myself, with rain fly, in under 15 minutes. Didn't have to look at the directions. Only suggestion would be to put the word "front" somewhere on the rain fly to indicate which way it goes. However, a quick glance at the packaging will tell you. Materials - the tent material seems to be of good quality.
Brittany S.
Falls Church, VA
Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent uploaded by Brittany S.
I have used this several times. Easy enough for one person to put up. The rain fly immediately keeps you completely dry during a downpour. Very durable. I’ve had to set over rocks and there is zero damage to the bottom. Please see photos- the first photo is right after a downpour with nothing in the tent. Still in tact and ready to make it homey inside! I should have tightened the straps to the rain fly (but it started pouring and I wanted to be dry 😂) #camping #outdoors #wilderness
Chelsea G.
Bethany
I highly recommend these tents! For the quality you get they are very affordable. This is an excellent two person tent that is relatively easy to set up, including the fly. It’s great for a romantic camping trip for two. I've used Coleman tents for years and they're always good for the price!
Susan S.
Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent easy to put up allowing you more time to enjoy your camping experience. We have only had 2 people stay in this on a queen sized inflatable bed and they still had room for their belongings. It keeps the element and bugs out if you remember to close the zipper! I highly recommend #Coleman products they are always dependable and the workmanship is incredibly good. I have pieces for 30 or more years ago and they are still working for our families adventures.
Becca Z.
Charlotte, NC
Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent uploaded by Becca Z.
I just went on a month long road trip and used this tent every night to sleep in. It was a fantastic tent and it was easy to put together. We used this tent in all different types of climates and it withheld through all the elements would highly recommend this product to others.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Great little tent perfect for car camping. Sets up fast and keeps the creepy crawlers out. The detachable fly roof is nice to take off on a clear night and watch the stars.
Tameka H.
This was reasonably priced and easy to set up if you follow the instructions. It comfortably fit 3 people as indicated and made from Durable material. The quality on this product exceeded my expectations and I hope to be able to use it for many years to come. I highly recommend this particular tent and this brand
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Great for a weekend trip or for backyard camping with the kids, very affordable and easy to set up, and pack, I would recommend to anyone who camps for a hobby.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
My boyfriend has a Coleman 4 person tent and it’s awesome. We’ve camped pretty much every weekend last summer. It’s good quality and also water proof.
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent uploaded by Elia D.
This tent is perfect for adventures. It was super easy to set up. The instructions were very clear. I have to say it started raining and the tent got water inside. I would recommend this coleman sundome tent Coleman Sundome® 3 Tent
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tameka H.
il y a 6 mois
Danielle P. il y a 4 mois
I love Coleman products but this wouldn’t be my first option. Not worth the extra price for the dark room technology as it still gets really hot in there