Coleman Small Stove Carry Case

by Coleman

Get more meals out of your Coleman® RoadTrip® Grill by adding a durable Coleman® RoadTrip® Swaptop™ Cast Iron Griddle. Swaptop™ compatible, you can mix and match it with other cook tops (sold separately) for more meal options. It creates 142 sq. in. of cooking space for pancakes, bacon and more. The porcelain-coated cast iron construction is easy to clean at the campsite or at home.

Never had one but is it easy and convenient and how many pounds ?
Start your review of Coleman Small Stove Carry Case!
Rebekah B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought it and love it! It holds Coleman stove perfectly in the zipper pouch and each side is made for propane tanks. It helps keep my camping supplies organized. It was hard to find in town so I ordered online. I highly recommend
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Coleman Small Stove Carry Case Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
We decided to buy this carrying case for our Coleman propane stove to protect our car. Even though our propane stove is easy to carry, we got this case so our stove doesn’t get our car dirty. I’m so glad we bought it, I love it!
Denisha H.
London, KY
This makes packing a vehicle easier when going camping! All you have to do is grab and go. I personally love how there is a pouch on each end for the gas cylinders. It helps to keep everything together that way.
Faith H.
Medford, OR
Makes getting packed for camping easier. holds 2 bottles of propane and the store. Wish My grill and other camping gear had bags like this.
Carolyn Y.
Makes life so much easier, gives u a place to store it and something to pack it in!