Coleman Skin Smart Deet Free Insect Repellent uploaded by M S.Coleman Skin Smart Deet Free Insect Repellent uploaded by Helen G.

BY COLEMAN #77 in Insect Repellent

Insect Repellent Aerosol Up To 8 Hours Protection Odorless Protection Against Mosquitoes & Ticks   see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
M S.
For most all of my life I have ONLY BOUGHT DEET-free repellent. I began buying it from Avon, as it was rare to find anywhere else (years ago).

Now, it's becoming easier to find - Walmart & other stores. The 2 things I like best about this Coleman's brand is:
1) It is odorless (unlike most others)
2) It is cheap (to my surprise)

In the past, when I'd run out of my Avon brand & had to buy elsewhere; I had to pay MORE per bottle... But now it's LESS per bottle!!

Goodbye Avon, Hello Coleman!!

Allison H.
Saginaw, MI
Love this insect repellent!! #coleman it is inexpensive and works all day long! Perfect when I go on long hikes. It stays on even we I am sweating buckets. It meets all expectations. I recommend this to everyone :)
Coleman Skin Smart Deet Free Insect Repellent Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
On a recent camping trip to one of the swampy areas of Florida, I brought this with me to keep the bugs at bay. I trust the Coleman brand, and when I saw that this was DEET free, I was pretty excited to try it out. It worked just fine, and I know I would have been eaten alive without it while on this strip. Still, something about the smell was off putting.
Angela J.
Knoxville, TN
I have not tried this product yet but I am going to real soon . I am always looking for bug spray that is deet free since the deet makes me feel sick . Really hope this works :)
Sunny D.
I really wanted to like this insect repellent but the smell is just awful! It makes me have a coughing fit every time I use it, even outside. I have to hold my breath to put it on. I'm not even that sensitive to sprays or chemicals or anything, but something in this stuff makes me gag and gives me a headache :(
Daniela E.