Coleman RoadTrip® LXE Propane Grill

Rule the park or the parking lot when you fire up your Coleman® RoadTrip® LXE Grill. The collapsible stand and wheels make moving this grill as easy as flipping a burger. Once you're at your grill site, 285 sq. in. of porcelain-coated, cast iron grills are waiting for anything you can throw at them. Just hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. And get ready for some serious heat, because this baby blasts out 20,000 BTUs of of grilling power. If you're looking for more meal options, the Swaptop™ interchangeable cooktops let you change out one of the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). With the dual sliding side tables, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as travelling with it. When it's time to head home simply fold this grill up, and it will store nicely out of the way until you head out to your next summer cookout.

this looks fun. does it work good ?
How sensible is there for travel? Is it pretty compact as far as portability. I dont want something super bulky. Is it worth it or is something like a one burner better?
Can this use a large tank out of the box??
Start your review of Coleman RoadTrip® LXE Propane Grill!
Leslie O.
Denver, CO
Super easy to use and clean. Small and convenient to travel. 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼❤️❤️❤️ Its also convenient for a small paito or balcony and passes apartment complex regulations. (At least in my apartment)
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
Had this propane grill years ago, I totally forgot all about until I seen it while doing my snaps. But it was a cute little portable grill that didn’t take up too much space, the side trays popped off to easily store inside, and the legs folded up for compact storage, it had wheels & a handle to be able take with you on the go (camping, lake, park, etc.)
Aleea P.
pine hill dr
If you travel and spend a lot of time in the woods for hiking, camping, any outdoor activities this is an awesome set up. We go out offroading often and tend to spend a lot of time in the woods. We stop, as a group and prepare lunch on this guy and it serves us well.
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
My family and I have enjoyed using this grill on numerous occasions. It’s easy to use and has plenty of room for several different types of meat or the extras. I was hesitant at first, but over time, it’s been great to have and I would recommend this for a get together.
Aday C.
Levittown, NY
It’s my husband’s toy, he seems to enjoy grilling on this, I just enjoy eating. This grill is very easy to move, great size !!
Stephanie D.
I got this for my husband for camping and he loves it. We take it in our RV and have delicious food thanks to this. I highly recommend. Worth every penny.
Geovana G.
Seabrook, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Súper accesible para transportar y utilizarla en cualquier lugar, segura y Economica para todas las familias, el tamaño es importante para todos y está esta perfecta para todo tipo de familia. E material con que está hecha es muy buena calidad
Amanda L.
Hillsboro, OR
Wow! This thing is powerful! I don't know why but I was concerned it wouldn't have a strong enough flame but I was wrong. I took it camping and we grilled up burgers and carne asada and this grill worked great! Also used a pan on top of the cast iron grates to cook up some eggs even though we didn't have the extra attachment and it worked great. Can't wait to take it on some more adventures!
Tammy M.
This product is great for on the road! Simple fold up and carry options. It is quite small for me as I like a bigger grill with more rows for cooking. Legs need a little better reinforcing. Price was affordable and all and all pretty good grill for traveling or camping.
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
This was really good when we took a trip up north it was very convenient literally the best thing that I have ever invested in we made steaks and hotdogs and burgers and it literally was enough for seven people which was great