Sporting GoodsCamping & HikingColeman

Coleman QuickPack™ Deluxe Propane Lantern

by Coleman

QuickPack™ Deluxe+ Propane Lantern

Is this long-lasting?
Start your review of Coleman QuickPack™ Deluxe Propane Lantern!
James P.
Sullivan, MO
I have one use it for camping and when I got out night fishing at the lake or at the river I would buy more . Need to make the glass more stronger maybe a little thicker and back piece to shine the light out on the from more when fishing
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This thing is great for camping and or when your lights go out. Highly recommend this to keep on hand.
Beau J.
I love this product Coleman really makes some great products. It's easy to set up and use. This has made my camping adventures last well into the night. Go get urself one!!
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
We own a Coleman Propane Lanturn. I like that we can use it when tent camping out in the woods for a night light. It lasts longer than a battery powered Lanturn and it gives off great light. This laturn will last all night. I do recommend a Coleman Propane Lanturn.
Kevin T.
McKeown Ave
Great propane lantern. Give off a significant amount of light. But the hanging Handel is cheap and does detach itself from the lantern if your not care full.
Brit K.
Prince Albert, SK
By far the best way to keep the lights on in the rainy wilderness. The base attachment as well as the lighter ignition are just two of the bonuses with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...