Coleman Pocket Compass

by Coleman

Coleman Pocket Compass features an easy-turn needle. This camping compass is durable, glows-in-the-dark, and provides eight directional points.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coleman Pocket Compass!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,184 reviews
Coleman Pocket Compass uploaded by Letty S.
My husband he has this old compass, he used a lot when he go to hunting at the mountain he said It’s a nice, small compass,works great. The fluid on the inside makes it look sleek. There is a hook towards the base of the compass where you can hook up a lanyard or string of some sort. kind of wish it had one included to begin with.
Bobbi I.
Spokane, WA
1,263 reviews
Never go camping without the Coleman Compass. This baby is lightweight and easy to carry. It will always help you going where you need to go. I love the value for the price and the convenience!
Devin O.
Downingtown, PA
If you want to ditch technology on your hikes, get one of these. Sturdy and reliable. Would definitely recommend for every time you're in the wilderness. Not too expensive
crystal S.
Wright City, MO
Great little compass that gets the job done without taking up a ton of room in a bag. My husband likes to keep one in his hunting gear.
Luis V.
Trying to find my way back and having a compass to help when my phone is dead is life saving! I’m glad I got this one.

Looking for your answer?