Coleman

Coleman Party Propane Grill
14 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I received this grill as a gift and have used it a few times. It’s the perfect size for camping, or if you live in a smaller house/apartment and don’t have a ton of storage space. It was easy to assemble and get going. It worked just as well as any of the bigger grills, as far as cooking food evenly. There are a couple of downsides to it however. Hot dogs and brats can roll, since the grilling top is slightly domed shaped. And it’s not meant for large groups, or you’ll be doing a lot of grilling in batches. But for a couple of people, it’s perfect. It’s lightweight, and fits in a nice bag. One other downside, I found it was a little difficult to clean. And that could be because I’m not always patient and wanted it cooled off so I could pick up right after using it. I do like how compact it is, and easy to stow.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Let's analyze the pros and cons of the Coleman Party Propane Grill: **Pros:** 1. **Portability:** The grill is compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport for camping trips, tailgating, picnics, and other outdoor activities. 2. **Quick Ignition:** The push-button ignition system allows for quick and easy startup, eliminating the need for matches or lighters. 3. **Large Cooking Area:** Despite its compact size, the grill offers a generous cooking area, providing ample space to grill burgers, hot dogs, vegetables, and other foods for small gatherings or events. 4. **Adjustable Burner:** The adjustable burner allows for precise control of cooking temperatures, accommodating different types of food and cooking preferences. 5. **Even Heat Distribution:** The grill features a stainless steel burner and porcelain-coated cooking grates, ensuring even heat distribution for consistent cooking results. 6. **Propane Powered:** Powered by propane, the grill offers convenient and reliable fuel for outdoor cooking, with easily replaceable propane canisters available at most outdoor retailers. **Cons:** 1. **Limited Features:** Compared to larger, more expensive grills, the Coleman Party Propane Grill may lack additional features such as side tables, warming racks, or temperature gauges. 2. **No Lid:** The grill does not come with a lid, which may limit its versatility for certain cooking methods such as smoking or roasting. 3. **Assembly Required:** Some users may find the assembly process to be somewhat complex or time-consuming, requiring careful reading of the instructions and attention to detail. 4. **Durability:** While suitable for occasional use and moderate conditions, the grill may not be as durable or long-lasting as heavier-duty models designed for frequent use or harsh outdoor environments. 5. **Limited Cooking Capacity:** The grill's compact size and single burner may limit its cooking capacity for larger gatherings or events, requiring multiple cooking batches for larger groups. 6. **Propane Canister Dependency:** The reliance on propane canisters means that users must ensure they have an adequate supply of fuel on hand for extended cooking sessions or outings. Overall, the Coleman Party Propane Grill offers convenient portability, quick ignition, and reliable propane-powered cooking for outdoor gatherings and activities, but potential buyers should consider factors such as features, assembly, durability, cooking capacity, and fuel dependency based on their specific needs and preferences.
5 / 5
The grill I enjoyed at a picnic was far beyond what I enjoy at home . I felt like a dream come true. It works so well. The heat was distributed enough and the material is soo good and long lasting. Hard to clean though.
5 / 5
The Coleman party propane grill is great to take camping. The heat distribution is very good and my food does not burn..  it is very easy to clean afterwards.  I have used it when my power has gone out during storms before..  it is a very good grill.
5 / 5
I love this awesome little gas grill! Every summer, I can't resist buying BBQ meat and vegetables to cook on it. It's so lightweight and cooks everything super fast. Easy to clean as well.
5 / 5
I love to have a good bbq in my apartment. I try to buy one but not sure which is good and bad. Coleman is the good brand that i will looking to buy it. Hope i can have one and try it. We not sure which one we will pick. Hope they send out some sample that we can have experience to that.
5 / 5
We bought this at the beginning of summer was worth the 120 dollars that we spend on it works great and it lights up easy also great on the go easy storage
5 / 5
This grill is a perfect size to throw some burgers on when tailgating or when camping. It’s small enough to travel with, and isn’t heavy. The food I’ve cooked on it cooked evenly without issue. I’m satisfied with this product, especially since it’s easy to clean!
5 / 5
This small grill cooks so amazing. It can cook up anything to pork chops, steaks, and kabobs. It's travel friendly you can store it anywhere you want with and doesn't take much room.
5 / 5
My family loves this product, super good quality and well priced for the value you get. Typically we buy most of our stuff at Walmart for a better price, but we can find stuff typically at any grocery store or pharmacy! our family will definitely continue to buy this awesome product!