BY COLEMAN

The thrill of the grill now goes wherever you do. Designed for portable partying, the Coleman LXE RoadTrip propane grill is all about easy eating. It sets up in seconds and ignites at the push of a button. When you're done, simply fold it up and stow it until the next outing or backyard barbecue. From Coleman. see more...

• How do you use it if it matchless?1 Answers
  • Is this fairly compact and easily transportable? 5 Answers
Coleman LXE RoadTrip Matchless Premium Grill
Coleman LXE RoadTrip Matchless Premium Grill Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
We have the coleman roundtrip but we got this because we needed space to put plates or utensils or condiments while we cook and this one has 2 small side tables
Gabriela O.
Fort Smith, AR
I absolutely love this!! It's very portable and it's gas . Has 2 sides that pull out and 2 flame blowers as well
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,138 reviews
Great for camping and cooking of all types while on the go. Very easily transportable
April M.
Kingston, ON
This is an amazing grill! I bought mine in 2011, and because my regular BBQ had rusted out, I used this one as my main BBQ for 5 years! I think if it were used as intended (for travel/camping) I would have gotten MANY more years out of it!
Alyssa C.
Is this fairly compact and easily transportable?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How do you use it if it matchless?