BY COLEMAN

Find outdoor sleeping bags and blankets at Target.com! Dont let the cold weather stop you from enjoying the outdoors. This coleman king sized cold weather sleeping bag will keep you toasty warm even down to 20 f. The ingenious fiberlock construction seals the fill material into its compartment so it never bunches and shifts leaving you with a cold spot. The shell is made of durable polyester that is easy to maintain and clean and is weather resistant. The cotton flannel interior keeps you warm and comfortable throughout the night. The king sized designation means this coleman sleeping bag can readily accommodate campers up to 64 and still give them enough space to rest their head on the. see more...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
I like to move around in my sleep and not feel constricted like I am in a burrito or something! The Coleman king size cold weather sleeping bag is one of my favorite bags for camping! It is the king size so it gives you tons and tons of room! While protecting you from the cold climate!
Chelsea G.
This is an excellent, high quality and comfortable sleeping bag. I do a lot of camping in the fall and it has definitely kept me warm enough in temperatures down to about 45 degrees. It’s really soft inside because of the flannel and can fit both me and my fiance! Love it.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Great sleeping bag very smooth and soft keeps me cozy great for camping awesome quality and value definitely recommend it
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
My family and I are avid campers. This particular sleeping bag is one of the best purchases I've made in terms of camping gear. It is super warm and very durable.