Add a Photo

By COLEMAN
#229 in uncategorized
The coleman instant tent has an 8' x 7' floor thats large enough to place a queen airbed and still have ample area to move around. Its taped seams and welded floor seam offer strength and durability. This 4-person instant tent has mesh windows that improve air circulation. It meets cpai-84 flammability requirements for safety. Its fully-taped weathertec system withstands harsh outdoor elements and keeps all your contents dry. This camping tent also eliminates the need for a separate rainfly. It comes with ground stakes for hassle-free installation. Its d-style door allows easy entry and exit. This tent can be set up in just a...
Photo (1)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
Oct. 24, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Coleman Instant Tent 4
I had this tent (or one similar from Coleman) for almost ten years. These tents are made high quality and built to last. Don't believe them when they say 4 people though. I can't imagine sleeping three in these tents.
Breezy V.
Breezy V.
Fantastic tent to use for camping or just camping in your backyard. Kids love it and to be honest it is HUGE. I love this and I found it for a fraction of what they say the cost is here.
Molly P.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
March 27, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Coleman Instant Tent 4
Last summer I started searching for a new tent that had a bit more head room than your standard dome tent. I stumbled across this tent and liked that it wasn't gigantic and had almost enough head space for me to stand up. The dimensions of the tent are 8 feet by 7 feet with 4 feet and 11 inches in center height. I'm 5'6 so hunching over a little wasn't a deal breaker for me. The only reason I'm not rating this tent 5 stars is that it doesn't include the rain fly! You have to pay $20 to purchase the rain fly separately which in my opinion is just stupid and ridiculous. Why sell the tent without the rain fly at all?! You NEED the rain fly or you will get very wet if it decides to rain! Also like most tents good luck fitting four people in this thing. We purchased a tent for my boyfriend and I which fit our full sized 13 inch high air mattress with a couple feet of room to spare. We were mistakenly sent two tents so bought an extra rainfly and let my brother use the spare tent which he was able to fit a queen 8 inch high air mattress in with barely any room to spare. If you do plan on putting an air mattress in this tent make sure you inflate it INSIDE the tent as the door only opens up on one side so trying to fit our full sized mattress through that half sized door was quite a bit of a struggle. Overall a well made quality tent that will keep you dry and keep bugs out just make sure you purchase the rain fly for it! ALSO literally put this up by myself and took less than 10 minutes to completely set it up/tie it down.
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mount Washington Kentucky
April 28, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Coleman Instant Tent 4
This is a great tent if there's just two or three people that's going to use it. But if you have a family that is growing you're want to bigger tent. I started out with a Coleman tent in the seventies. It lasted for years. Then as the family started getting married and getting your own tent. We went with this one very extremely satisfied with this tent.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Alexandria, VA
March 6, 2017, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Coleman Instant Tent 4
BEST tent I've ever owned! It's spacious! It goes up and down so easy! You can stand inside it.its a great price for a great product!
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
June 23, 2017, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Coleman Instant Tent 4
Coleman Instant Tent 4 Is quality excellent and amazing products of camping, my family members sensed comfortable space
B A.
B A.
I own this tent. I actually have the bigger one the 8 parson tent and it's the best investment ever. I have had it for 4 years and is in perfect condition. I used it this weekend and it rained well poured Friday and Saturday night and not 1 drop off rain got it. I do wish that it had a rain fly so I don't have to close the windows when it reasons.
rhonda d.
rhonda d.
I bet this would be a great tent I need one it would make my family jealous if I could get this it would be neat!
Ryan R.
Ryan R.
Extremely easy to set up and take down. When buying a tent Coleman is one of the best names out there. This tent has survived many trips throughout the state of FL. Great price for a great product by Coleman.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Sacramento, CA
We purchased this tent for $89. online during the spring before the prices shot up, best time to buy. It is much roomier than we thought! I was able to fit 3 twin mattresses, a playpen, and all four duffel bags inside, and still have room in the center to sit & play games! It does set up in 30 secs - 1 min & breaks down just as easy & timely. And to top it off, you can do it solo, although it takes an added 2-3 minutes. It is tall enough to stand upright without hunching over or crouching. You could easily fit 4-6 people (3 adults/2kids or 4 adults or 6 kids). It comes with a carrying case, but does not come with a rainfly. And honestly I feel this tent could NOT withstand rainy/windy weather.