BY COLEMAN

Spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time setting up camp with the Coleman Instant Dome 5P Five-Person Tent. Double-hub feature creates vertical sidewalls for more living space. Auto-Roll Windows make opening and closing windows hassle-free. 75-denier 190T polyester-taffeta rain fly and walls with water-resistant 600mm polyurethane keep you dry. Polyester-mesh windows. 125-gram polyethylene-sheet floor. Imported. Footprint: 10L x 7W.Center Height: 64. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Elise F.
The best tent you could ask for. It pops up so effortlessly, and because of the reinforced central hub, I've seen this tent survive 60mph winds without a problem. We've also never had it leak in the years that we've owned it. It's ideal for first-time tent campers. We love it so much we bought an additional one as our family expanded, and an instant dome screen tent to go with it. It's great if you want to spend more time enjoying the actual fun parts of camping instead of trying to set your tent up.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this tent. My husband, two Australian shepherds, an air mattress, and our overnight bags fit inside (although rather snugly). It's super easy to set up and tear down, and I love the option to take the rain guard off so you can literally sleep under the stars. We've had this tent for two years, and it has yet to rip or show any signs of wear or fading. You really can't go wrong with Coleman.
Shannon K.
After last years camping trip during a rain storm I bought this tent since it was the last one left and was very pleased, So easy to setup and no parts to find!!!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is an amazing tent it fits up to 5 persons very good value and quality it's very spacious totally recommend it not pricey at all
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
Easy to assemble and disassemble. My fiancé and I did this in under 10 mins. Lots of room. We for a queen size air mattress in ours.