Sporting GoodsCamping & HikingAir MattressesColeman
GuestRest Double-High Air Mattress with Built-In 120V Pump, Queen

Coleman GuestRest™ Double-High Air Mattress with Built-In 120V Pump, Queen

Offer your guests additional comfort with the velvet-like plush top on the GuestRest™ Double-High Air Mattress with Built-In 120V Pump. Bonus? They'll get out of bed with ease in the morning thanks to the extra height. The built-in 120-volt pump plugs into any household outlet for convenience.

[product:coleman-guestrest-double-high-air-mattress-with-built-in-120v-pump-queen] How loud is this when it needs to get blown up?
I Need an air mattress for home use and camping. How does this hold up?
Does anyone else LOVE these air mattresses?! I love that it’s a double mattress, it’s super comfortable and perfect for camping!! [product:coleman-guestrest-plus-double-high-airbed-queen-grey]
Start your review of Coleman GuestRest™ Double-High Air Mattress with Built-In 120V Pump, Queen!
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Coleman GuestRest™ Double-High Air Mattress with Built-In 120V Pump, Queen This air mattress is incredible! The comfort level is absolutely amazing. They are so convenient to have and so easy to set up. They're perfect for guests, camping, and with its easy portability its great for traveling. Also great for sleepovers for the kids but be prepared to start telling them not to jump on it lol. It is very easy to store and blow up with the electric air pump. It's also extremely durable. I highly recommend, if couldn't tell by now 😊
paula R.
sanjose
It’s practical, easy to use, you can use it several days in raw and not worry about lost air or pump again. It’s nice for a last minute visitor or a friend who need to sleepover in your living room so it’s great.
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
This makes camping a lot more comfortable! It's easy to inflate and deflate. It's not heavy but is very sturdy. Once your out of your twenties you should get one. It gives you a good night's sleep and you wake up feeling rested. I definitely recommend! Coleman Coleman GuestRest Double High Air Mattress Queen - Gray #outdoors #camping #influenster #vacay
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
For being an air bed this isn’t too bad. It was quick and easy to blow up with the pump but if you have some big lung power that will do too. It stays pretty firm throughout the night and is quite comfortable. You don’t find yourself sinking in like with others. Plus if you like sheets they stay put and don’t just slide off. I only use it for camping but I could see someone using this as their permanent bed if they’re on a budget.
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Super, super, super easy to blow up! Nice, soft, comfy. Eady to pack up tocamp in a cabin by the lake or even a tent on the beach.
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
So comfy!!! Doesn't take too long to fill up. Durable. Nice great size. Height is prime here! Best for those with bad backs so you don't have to bend down too low. Easy to clean.
Erykah B.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using Coleman, and this is another great product! Held up nicely and didn't need to refill over a weekend. It had a great height too, this was the first double high mattress I've used. I knew it didn't come with an air pump, but that was okay since I already had one from previous Coleman mattress. It fit well and didn't take long to inflate at all. Can't wait to keep using it!
Abbysay G.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta de verdad que es súper cómoda al solo mirarla me encanta de verdad que nunca eh tenido una así pero me gusta como para llevarla cuando una va de campamento y dormir ahí wow que rico
Lucila S.
Woodbridge, VA
Easy to assemble, in minutes you have a ready and comfortable bed. It is good for when you have visitors. But I use it more for my trips.
Samanatha A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Probably one of the most comfortable blow up air mattresses I have slept on. Easy to set up blew up so fast! I love the fact that also comes with a bag to store it in simple and easy to carry around portably with you anywhere. The kids love to take this one camping with us.