BY COLEMAN

This evanston 6-person tent from coleman is great for a family camping trip. It features mesh windows that allow fresh air in and keep pesky insects out. Its sturdy polyester walls and polyethylene floor are easy to clean and maintain. Access to this tent is through a convenient and secure "d" style door, and the tent is resistant to water, wind, and flame. The strong fiberglass poles and included ground stakes keep the tent from collapsing even in harsh weather conditions. see more...

Anna Z.
Somehow I snagged this one on sale at Target: The setup is quick and easy. It’s a pretty big tent. It survived a windy music festival. Plus it had areas where I could hang a lantern for extra light at night. It’s a definite must have.
Coleman Evanston 6 Person Screened Tent Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Coleman Evanston 6 Person Screened Tent
Es una tienda de campaña excelente calidad y muy espaciosa para toda mi familia o amigos, es muy confortable y maravillosa para acampar en la naturaleza
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,012 reviews
Best tent I have! So much room. It's so durable through any type of weather. You can easily fit 6 people in here as well, comfortably. I highly recommend this product.
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
Great shelter! I've used this tent in just about every weather situation and it has held up wonderfully. Fits my queen airbed with plenty of room for my gear and shoes. Set up and break down are quick, with durable bags to keep everything tightly packed. I would buy again. Keep up the great work, Coleman!
Casey T.
Kingston, TN
I have the 4-person, and love it! Super easy and fast to set up and take down. Having the screened in porch is really nice for shoes and keeping dirt from getting into the tent. It's large enough for a queen airbed. The only thing I wish were different is this tent isn't quite tall enough for us to stand up in comfortably.
Amy M.
This tent changed our camping experience completely! It can hold everything you need and so much more! Durable, waterproof, and all around excellent for all your camping needs! The screened in porch is perfect to keep chairs or wet clothes as well! We fill ours with blankets and pillows on dry nights and star gaze.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Coleman has great tents for under $60 and this is one of them very spacious. It says six people but I prefer 4.
Ali E.
Gafsa
I think this tent is wonderfulmy name is Ali  From Tunisia , I am a camper and I am also a leader in Tunisian scouts in the mountains and the desert and I have two YouTube channelsI can easily market and advertise them on my Facebook and YouTube and I have great popularity in townIf you want to give me the opportunity to market your beautiful product, it will be very wonderful and I will strive to succeedAnd thank you
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Who used this in there yard?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Is this tent water proof?