Coleman Deluxe Links

by Coleman

Whether you're hiking, backpacking, or biking around town, the Deluxe Carabiner Clips securely attach gear to backpacks, belt loops, and coolers for hands-free carrying. The spring-loaded carabiners support up to 75 pounds each but are not rated for climbing or safety support.

had anyone used these?
Start your review of Coleman Deluxe Links!
Jennifer I.
1,267 reviews
I love his things for my keys. I don’t unhook and re-hook them anywhere I need them or add keys or take keys away
Kara Z.
I like these little carabiners.  Because they are Coleman they seem like better quality than the cheap ones.   They have not broken yet.  They are very versatile.  I would repurchase these again.  Recommended.  I use them for camping but also for household use
Coleman Deluxe Links Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Susie D.
Roodhouse, IL
I love this little gem! I use them for camping, around the house and even at work! These links have snapped their way onto just about everything I own that needs a quick buckle...from my carry on at airport to my organization bags to canoe trips.
Amy C.
These are a MUST HAVE for camping. We always have at least 5/6 of these in our camping box. You never know when you need to toss up a tarp for rain/shade, use these for clipping a water bottle to your pants. Or hang something off of your back pack. I also use these to clip things to my hiking sticks.
Nada M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are great for hiking. They come very handy when you need links for your items.
Lauren H.
Athens, GA
Love this things. They work great and are well made. I use then for just about everything for using them when camping to just putting my keys on them.
Chris M.
Hamilton, MT
If you need to hang something or connect some rope or hook a bungee cord on something or whatever, this is what you need. I keep 20 of these in my camping gear and use most of them if I go and set up camp for a week.
Jaina A.
Logan, UT
I use these to hook things to my utility belt on my climbing harness. Great little quick draws. Work very well!
Cassandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a few of these to keep my keys on and attach it to backpack and belts. Best kind of keychain because it doesn't fall off easily. I keep them color coded for certain keys even. My boyfriend uses these to keep his camera bags all together and he can pick up all his bags at once with this clip!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...