ElectronicsCamerasVideo CamerasColeman
CVW9HD Xtreme Video Full 1080p HD Wateproof Camcorder w/HDMI and 2-Inch LCD

8MP XTREME VID CAM BLU

Where can you find this in stores? I’d want to play around with it first
I do not understand how this object works, can you explain clearly how it works?
Start your review of Coleman CVW9HD Xtreme Video Full 1080p HD Wateproof Camcorder w/HDMI and 2-Inch LCD!
How would you rate this product?
Lulu M.
Techie Expert Level 6
I recently purchased this item when we went on a trip to the beach. It met my expectation because it took awesome videos under water and it's so easy to use. It's easy to carry around and it's so affordable for its quality.
sawany R.
Doral, FL
Perfecta para cuando vas de piscinas con los amigos, ya que puedes grabar de todo debajo del agua y es muy cool!
Jennifer S.
Caguas
I want this so bad? The only question would be if it works to do YouTube style vids? 🤔
Mireya F.
Dalton, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
Oh my. I love the color of this and that it's waterproof, I am an outdoorsy person and the would be perfect for me.
Gina T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great for trips and times you are near or in water having great memories you want to capture but with a phone that isn't waterproof it becomes hard! With this its small to bring all around with you just remember to keep your hand on the lanyard don't lose it in the water!
Rose R.
Round Rock , TX
In love with this electronic device specially under water videos this is so amazing to carry around .
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This camcorder is awesome I use this to show underwater shots and it's super cool to use!
Karen H.
This camera and brand are very reliable and take the best pictures and video with superior quality and personalization.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Coleman CVW9HD Xtreme Video Full 1080p HD Wateproof Camcorder w/HDMI and 2-Inch LCD Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like most everything about this camera but I am surprised that even shooting in "full HD" the picture seems to be a bit grainy when using it indoors
Ask a question to the Influenster community...