BY COLEMAN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sling back a six pack - literally - with the Coleman Cooler Sleeve. All you have to do is stack up to 6 cans of your favorite drinks, zip up the sleeve and you can carry it on your shoulder wherever you go. With two zippered openings you can grab a drink from either side while you're on the go. After you're back home, the nylon fabric is easy to clean until your next outing.+Holds 6 cans.+Dual-zippered design to open from either side.+Adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort.+Nylon fabric wipes clean. see more...

Review (1)
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
This is a review for my #BackyardBash i#influensterVoxBox in whixh I recevied free for my honest feedback.I absoutly adore this innovative prosuct from the Coleman Brand.I love that I am able to carry my favorite canned drinks up to six,in a nifty sling-like accessory.It is great and keeps your drinks nice and vold.It is great to have very potable and styliah..it goes with everything.I recommend this product.

Walmart