Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsColeman
Coleman 56 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler

Coleman Coleman® 56 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler

by Coleman

Keep your food and drinks cold, and keep the fun going, for up to 3 days when you roll in with a Coleman® 56 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler. Large enough to hold 60 cans, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on an overnight camping trip, to a tailgate party, or across the ball field, the wheels and large tow handle make transporting your cooler easy. The additional 2-way handles make it easy to lift your cooler in and out of the car or onto a picnic bench. When the fun is done, the leak-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler, so you're ready for your next fun adventure.

Is this heavyweight or hard to carry ?
How well does this hold up?
How well does this hold up?
Start your review of Coleman Coleman® 56 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler!
Natalie F.
Love this cooler! It's so awesome it has wheels! Love to take this camping with me. Love that it is easy to drain. Keeps the things cold that I need to have cold.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Coleman Coleman® 56 Quart Performance Wheeled Cooler uploaded by Elba K.
When we are going to take a longer trip or we have to carry more things, this cooler is ideal, with a very good capacity for much more.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,078 reviews
Been using this for many year’s great durable plastic and keeps everything nice and fresh
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
We have owned this wheeled cooler for several years now. It has made trips to the beach and mountains, as well as our back yard. It has held up very well. It keeps food and drinks cold. The wheels make it so much easier to get around.
Brandy B.
Clayton , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Our favorite cooler has got to be this Coleman wheeled cooler. It's super spacious inside and can fit a bunch of food and drinks and it's also super convenient with the wheels when you have to hike up somewhere while camping. Would most def recommend!
Dennis O.
Kissimmee, FL
to keep your drinks cold there is no such thing as a good fridge I recommend this brand and I could even say that it has been a family tradition easy to carry and a very good space I call it the 4x4
Robin S.
Rockdale, IL
We love to camp during the warmer months and Coleman is the brand we go with. This cooler is a great big thing and thank god it has wheels. It holds a lot of food and or drinks.. Everything stays cold in a Coleman coller for hours and hours and that makes it the perfect cooler.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
We have had ours for 18 years! It’s very handy and holds ice well. We love it, and when our sons want to borrow and ice chest or cooler this is the one they grab.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Coleman is another high quality brand for coolers like the Yeti Coolers Tundra 65QT Bear Proof Cooler. I love this one because the handle makes it really convenient to transport and carry things around. It also does a good job keeping food and drinks inside it cool.
Vanessa M.
Dinuba , CA
You need this in your life if you take trips alot ! It's the perfect size and I love that it has a handle to drag it instead of carrying it. It's holds quite a bit makes trips easier. It's pretty affordable as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...