BY COLEMAN CO INC

CLM1918: Features: -Stove-Lightweight-Perfect Flow Pressure control system keeps steady heat on each high-performance burner-InstaStart push-button matchless ignition-Perfect Heat technology gets the temperatures just right-Independent, easily-adjustable controls range from simmer to boil-Large cooking area fits one 10 pan and one 12 pan at the same time-Heavy-duty nickel-chrome grates are removable, making cleaning easy-1 Hour runtime on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder-WindBlock shields prevent the wind from blowing the flames around-Built in handle. Construction: -Durable steel construction withstands rugged cooking conditions. Specifications: -11,000 BTUs per burner, 22,000 total BTUs. Collection: -Triton Series collection. see more...

Annette G.
Vista, CA
My boyfriend is a Marine and needed an outdoor stove to bring with him while training in long field operations. I did a lot of research before buying this product, and found a coupon that brought this under $50 for me at Big 5 Sporting Goods. He had zero complaints on cooking speed and quality of food. No burning, no funky propane smells or taste, or pilot lighting issues. It's a rockstar stove for the outdoors and I highly recommend it!
Jacqueline B.
We have this two burner stove and it works great! We use it to cook breakfast and coffee when camping. Love how it folds neatly flat for packing and storage. Also a very handy feature are the two side wind-blockers for any wind that may blow out the flame when starting the stove up! High recommendation
Claudia C.
My husband just bought one this for our trailer and so far is running amazing.. We had our grill on the top of the stove and we made eggs and bacon for breakfast ! I cannot wait for Summer!
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Perfect for bringin camping as it stores away nicely. 5th e fact that it has two spots allows you to cook your meals faster. My parents always had this when we were kids.