BY COLEMAN

Camping in cold weather? Then let the coleman brazos cold weather sleeping bag wrap you in warmth. This cold weather sleeping bag keeps you warm when outdoor temperatures reach 20f. It has a polyester cover and soft tricot-knit lining, perfect for camping. The plush insulation filling won't shift and the 2-sided zipper is snag proof and traps in your heat. On warmer nights, just unzip the foot to create ventilation. When you're ready to roll, a special technology keeps this bag in place, so packing up is easy. This coleman sleeping bag is recommended for camping enthusiasts up to 5-feet 11-inches tall. The cold weather sleeping... see more...

Allison N.
Purvis, MS
We used these sleeping bags when we camped in north Alabama. It was pretty chilly and these kept us nice and warm. They zip together easily and it doesn't get stuck for no reason. They were very warm and roomy. My husband is 6'7 and he fit in his just fine. Worth the money for sure.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Coleman Brazos cold weather sleeping bag is just that! It has a great fill power! It is very thick and comfortable! It will get you a little hot though even if you are camping in a colder climate. All I do is unzip it a bit and let some air circulate through and then I am good to go! They come in a range of basic colors. The one I have is blue. It is my go to sleeping bag! Super comfy! I highly recommend it for your next camping trip!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
It’s a nice sleeping bag for camping or even for those really cold nights. It keeps you warm and snuggled. It is cushioned and well ventilated. I recommend you give it a try the next time you go camping.
Coleman Brazos Cold Weather Sleeping Bag Coleman Company, Inc., is an American company that specializes in outdoor recreation products, especially camping gear.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Got this for my Christmas present and it was so warm , I also let my little sister use my sleeping bag to go on a school field trip and she said she actually got too warm of course it was 64 degrees out.
crystal j.
I love these sleeping bags for cold water sleeping bags I got them at a cheap price cuz I found a really good sale on them they definitely keep you warm
Shannon K.
I just bought two of these and tried them out this last week on a camping trip, we stayed nice and toasty plus we were able to zip the two up together.
Rachel C.
Warren, MI
Great sleeping bag and got it for a great price even seemed a little water proof which was great for me. Recommend this for all campers.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great affordable sleeping bag. Use it when i go camping. It keeps me very warm and I don't habe to worry about freezing all night.
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
Great sleeping bag. Comfortable and warm. It's not super tight so it can be shared with someone. It's an affordable purchase.