BY COLEMAN #4 in Coolers

Fill up this Coleman 56 qt. sport utility cooler, grab the tow handle with one hand and take off. Sturdy wheels cover almost any terrain. Durable construction keeps everything cold. see more...

• Do you have this cooler?6 Answers
  • What are some necessities to pack in your cooler for a ca...2 Answers
  • Does this cooler come in other colors?6 Answers
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
It’s cooler has lasted us for years. We use it multiple times a summer while camping and going to the beach and we use it throughout the year tailgating and going to sports events. Coleman coolers always keep everything cold and I love that this one is on wheels for easy transport.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Coleman is another high quality brand for coolers like the Yeti Coolers Tundra 65QT Bear Proof Cooler. I love this one because the handle makes it really convenient to transport and carry things around. It also does a good job keeping food and drinks inside it cool.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. Summer go to!
Valeria G.
This is such a great dupe for Yeti products. I have a lot of opinions on Yeti. It’s a good, well known brand and it’s also super super super expensive. All their products are amazing and get their job done. But the price is kind off a turn off for me. I only have the products that were given to me or at a discount price. But I will keep purchasing these if I see no discounts. Plus they work just as great.
Elle B.
If you cannot afford anything else, this is good to use. It won't keep everything cool for long, but just long enough if you won't be outside for more than an hour or so. There are a lot of products out there that work better for just a little bit more, so I don't like this.
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
These coolers are a purchase that is really worth it. These coolers are durable and long lasting. It is also large and has lots of room for drinks and perishable food.
Kristie A.
Taking a cooler to beach can be really hard. I purchased the Coleman 56qt Wheeled Cooler at my local Wal-Mart because it had wheels. Its the easiest wheeled cooler I've ever used. It was only $25 which is a lot cheaper than other wheeled coolers. I just grab the handle and pull it out on the beach with no problem. The wheels don't get stuck in the sand. I love it!
Angela T.
washington
Right of the bat it's a 10/10 would 110% would recommend because it has a large storage which is PERFECT for traveling to the beach or putting drinks in it. Like it's definitely worth the price because you can hold an arsenal of drinks and goodies because there is a vast amount of space. And. I just absolutely love the handle because it's very convenient to pull along with you if you are going to a picnic. Or if you are going fishing then this is just perfect for you
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Awesome cooler! Easiest cooler to lug around. Having the wheels makes it very easy for one person to handle. I've fully packed this type of cooler up with drinks and ice, lifted it up into my trunk and pulled/rolled it down to the beach to meet my friends. This cooler also lasts for a very long time. I've had mine for about 3-4 years and the top part is just starting to crack a bit. Highly recommend if you typically need to move your cooler around by yourself.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This is the perfect portable party size! As reliable as you need it to be, even long hours under the sun. We use this cooler for park activities and when we go to the beach and throw in our waters, sodas, and snacks load it with ice and everything stays cold. You can leave ice in it till the next day and it will remain solid.
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
Can this hold a large capacity worth of items?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this cooler come in other colors?
Natalie F.
Do you have this cooler?
Kelsey R.
How long does it keep ice?
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
What are some necessities to pack in your cooler for a camping trip?